"List of the Lost" audiobook CD - release date changed to June 30, 2016 on Amazon.co.uk

My god Morrissey is pathetic........I feel sad for him actually.

Btw to everyone bashing the free speech right on this site. I would have a million m-solos spewing everything than one allyouneedismorrissey churning out stomach turning sickly sweet delusional morissey-backslapping. Honestly i dont know how Davidt handles all the crap from posters and moz himself

David doesn't not have to handle anything he doesn't what to. He can just shut down this site whenever he wants to.

David doesn't not have to handle anything he doesn't what to. He can just shut down this site whenever he wants to.

Why? To cater to anonymous people like you too lazy to login? Take down a site because of a minority lunatic fringe? You need your head examined amigo.

Re: "List of the Lost" audiobook CD - release date changed to June 30, 2016 on Amazon.co.uk

Right Skinny,( I know in your heart you were being sarcastic), these ANON's... ' going through the motions'.. what an idiot. Yeah, Bravo! Tell us another one ANON!

You are very wrong. I was applauding the puerile humour, of which I am a fan.

with no record deal in sight, books bombing and the threat of an impending death to touring, moz has amble free time to go wild with promoting and going wild with the mozbotting. vodka and mozbotting is vicious mix.

Re: "List of the Lost" audiobook CD - release date changed to June 30, 2016 on Amazon.co.uk

Genuinely mental.

:thumb: yes! 'GENUINELY' ...and sometimes even after lunch.

You are very wrong. I was applauding the puerile humour, of which I am a fan.

oh come now, I know that deep deep deep in your heart.

Hey, It's alright we all make mistakes.:)

- - - Updated - - -

Why? To cater to anonymous people like you too lazy to login? Take down a site because of a minority lunatic fringe? You need your head examined amigo.

.... death to all ANON's. :straightface:

I am from the U.S. and I can tell you that many television commercials use spokesmen/women with British accents. I believe it is to give the product they are selling a sense of luxury. I quite enjoy the accent especially when it comes from the likes of Keira Knightley. Teddington, London thank you! Plus whose to say a woman couldn't be the narrator of LOTL? I could listen to her read the phone book :blushing:

...using it ..to add 'class' and 'sophistication' ..almost 'exotic' to the ears in the bible belt region. :lbf:

Last edited:
This thread is a warning to all about the dangers of taking too much ketamine for recreational purposes, and the effect it has on one's grasp of reality. Just say no, kids!

This thread is a warning to all about the dangers of taking too much ketamine for recreational purposes, and the effect it has on one's grasp of reality. Just say no, kids!

FREE ketamine for all ANON's ! NOW !

Last edited:

It's not that bad, just look at the links that show up as relevant on the bottom of the page. I did and this was a morrissey fans reality at solo in 2000. I vicariously know what it's like to be irrelevant here.
2cg20sn.png

And maybe both sides of the coin aren't that bad today after all.

It's not that bad, just look at the links that show up as relevant on the bottom of the page. I did and this was a morrissey fans reality at solo in 2000. I vicariously know what it's like to be irrelevant here.
2cg20sn.png

And maybe both sides of the coin aren't that bad today after all.

...I would never recommend taking drugs for recreational reasons/occasions. Especially when the nobodies put you in a box and throws you onto the other side of a coin. As if I would stay put. ;)

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom