"List of the Lost" cover art, press release, release date (Sep. 24, 2015) - Penguin UK, TTY

UPDATE 11:30 AM PT:

charmer posts:

Official "List of the Lost" press release

to be published by Penguin Books on 24 September 2015 at £7.99

Penguin Books is delighted to announce the forthcoming publication of List of the Lost, Morrissey’s extraordinary novel, on 24 September.

‘Beware of the novelist … intimate and indiscreet … pompous, prophetic airs … here is the fact of the fiction … an American tale where, naturally, evil conquers good, and none live happily ever after, for the complicated pangs of the empty experiences of flesh-and-blood human figures are the reasons why nothing can ever be enough. To read a book is to let a root sink down. List of the lost is the reality of what is true battling against what is permitted to be true’ – Morrissey

Morrissey’s record-breaking bestseller, Autobiography, was published by Penguin Classics in October 2013.

Penguin UK have announced the release date (Sept. 24) and revealed the cover art. Still no page on their website for the book or any further information as far as I can tell.

@PenguinUKBooks / Twitter
We're delighted to announce the forthcoming publication of Morrissey's extraordinary novel LIST OF THE LOST - 24 Sep:

listofthelost.jpg

Morran also sends the link:

List of the Lost - true-to-you.net
26 August 2015

Morrissey's novel, List of the Lost, will be available in the UK, New Zealand and Australia on September 24th.
The book will be softcover/paperback only, as published by Penguin Books.

UPDATE 10:15 AM PT:

Uncleskinny posted:

Cover star is Earl Young, an athlete from Abilene Christian College.

Olympic Diary: Earl Young won gold in Rome - ACU Today

Earl-Young-Penn-Relays.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: "List of the Lost" cover art, press release, release date (Sep. 24, 2015) - Penguin UK, TTY

So it all balls down to religious bollocks does it ? We got there in the end.

See* Cardinal Keith O'Brian for more insight.

Benny-the-British-Butcher
Ask the survivors of kincora boys home in East Belfast for more insight, they were sexually abused for years by members of the orange order and the British security services

Re: Article: "List of the Lost" cover art, press release, release date (Sep. 24, 2015) - Penguin UK, TTY

Bigotry comes from all sides. I'm Irish but lived in Edinburgh for 3 years back around 2001 to 2003 and during my time I went to see Moz playing in Glasgow Barrowlands. While queuing up some Celtic supporters wobbled out of a pub and asked a guy in the queue who we were going to se. When he replied 'Morrissey' they spat in our faces and walked off. We were too shocked to react. They sprayed 10 or 15 of us. Stupid drunk c***s. Turned out to be a great concert although some scumbag threw a full pint at Moz at the start and drenched his face and hair and chest in beer. Moz stopped the music and told the crowd to feel free to punch anyone like that. Then the concert resumed and proved to be the best Moz concert I ever went to.

Doesn't surprise me about your experience in the gallowgate, these pubs are frequented by lowlifes, and lowlifes are lowlifes no matter which team they support, regarding the glasgow crowd at the gig, I saw morrissey last December at the 3 arena in Dublin and the crowd was brilliant, I was also at the morrissey glasgow hydro gig this year and the crowd was shocking, full of drunken arseholes, I have also seen moz in manchester and the crowd there were great, I would now rather travel to a moz gig than see him in glasgow again, got tickets for johnny marr in Dublin in October, should be a good wee gig

'wee' gig? christ what a poseur.
professional victims, is what the lot of you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Ask the survivors of kincora boys home in East Belfast for more insight, they were sexually abused for years by members of the orange order and the British security services

you forget the beloved catholic church which took undisputed first place in this particular subject.

Good luck Surface ! And respect for engaging with him after all the abuse he gave you.

Just interested Benny. Just read a book about a guy called Arthur Thompson, from Glasgow, he was a proper hard bstard rather than some young romanticising keyboard warrior.

Just interested Benny. Just read a book about a guy called Arthur Thompson, from Glasgow, he was a proper hard bstard rather than some young romanticising keyboard warrior.

There's good in everyone Surface I'll give him a chance and we'll see how we go.
On another note something I think you may be interested in ! Utube ' George Borrowski cooking in the kitchen' there are two fantastic interviews which I think (hope) you will enjoy after seeing him at the beer fest.

Irish passport holders you f***ing idiot

Yes, that's right, of course: having a piece of paper that says "Irish" on it - secreted in the bottom of a drawer for fifty weeks per year - signifies that both they and you are the very embodiment of Irishness. That's how nationality works.

So anyway...

i don't really mind what 'List of the lost' is about.

Just as long as it's got a really long courtroom scene...:brows:

So anyway...

i don't really mind what 'List of the lost' is about.

Just as long as it's got a really long courtroom scene...:brows:

It does: the courtroom scene is 128 pages long. :thumb:

Wow - is the page count for the entire book really only 128 pages? Unless the font is *tiny* this looks like it could be a novella rather than a full-length novel.

It does: the courtroom scene is 128 pages long. :thumb:

Ah, i see.

So the List is of Appeals lost?

Perfect! :)

Ah, i see.

So the List is of Appeals lost?

Perfect! :)

Not quite. The list of Appeals would raise the page count to 162. That will be added to the hardback edition in six months time.

Not quite. The list of Appeals would raise the page count to 162. That will be added to the hardback edition in six months time.

With the possibility of sequels, this could make Potter look like a pamphlet ;)

Re: Morrissey's book " List of the Lost " to be released on 24th

Penguin UK have shared what seems to be a bit of dialogue from the book.

Re: Morrissey's book " List of the Lost " to be released on 24th

Penguin UK have shared what seems to be a bit of dialogue from the book.

o boy. i hope there at least one karate fight to liven things up.

Tags
book morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom