Liverpool November Gig

This charming man.

Throbbing member.
Sorry, Kewpie and co. I made a cock up with this thread. Can you throw it in to the 'Pigsty' or something?

/////// walks off all embarrassed.

Basically I was asking a question to which I just found the answer to!

Last edited:
Please go to page 4 of tour forum, have a look at 'Liverpool 07/11/09 roll call' or '07/11/09 Liverpool added' thread.

lainey posted the layout of Echo Arena in those threads.

Last edited:
Re: Liverpool November Gig.

__%252FSeatMapImages%252FCountingCrowsLayoutweb.jpg

This might be what you are after; don't worry, people are happy to actually help you out here rather than just send you back into the archives to find some random post:thumb:

Love PTxx.

Thank you PT. Kewpie always comes down with an iron rod after my posts. I have a plethora of PM's from her telling me off. :(

P.S. I'm in block 3, row AA, so all seems good when looking at the plan of the arena. :)

Last edited:

Please go to page 4 of tour forum, have a look at 'Liverpool 07/11/09 roll call' or '07/11/09 Liverpool added' thread.

lainey posted the layout of Echo Arena in those threads.

It was Sistasheila ( not lainey ) that posted the more detailed and palpable layout of the two. :p
And the one that I remembered and was looking for.

It'd be easy enough to get into standing from the seats too, there's no one checkign tickets and directing to seats, although there are stewards who will help if you ask. No stewards at the front of the seating area though, so a little hop over the barrier and you save yourself buying a standing ticket off ebay :)

It'd be easy enough to get into standing from the seats too, there's no one checkign tickets and directing to seats, although there are stewards who will help if you ask. No stewards at the front of the seating area though, so a little hop over the barrier and you save yourself buying a standing ticket off ebay :)

Or if you know someone who can pass you a ticket once they have entered the standing area, like at Manchester Apollo...... 2 go in the standing area, one comes straight back out with the two tickets:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Or if you know someone who can pass you a ticket once they have entered the standing area, like at Manchester Apollo...... 2 go in the standing area, one comes straight back out with the two tickets:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

That sounds like it could just work Phill HA HA

Jukebox Jury

At the arena if my memory serves me right, i think they take your tickets off you as you enter the standing area and then give them back out at end of gig, a bit like they do at the M.E.N arena

At the arena if my memory serves me right, i think they take your tickets off you as you enter the standing area and then give them back out at end of gig, a bit like they do at the M.E.N arena

Damn:thumb:
Yes they do that at the MEN Arena.....
For the last Manchester v Cancer gig, my dad had died a couple of weeks before of cancer:tears:
My name was on the ticket..... I pleaded with the steward to let me keep that ticket.... I wanted the ticket with my surname on it for those very reasons, not given a ticket back with some random name on it.... he eventually let me keep it:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:

there will be security at the front of the gig, I glad to say as I don't like being crushed.
At a Russell Brand concert, we had people at the sides, front and back.
No pictures allowed either:(

So attemting to hop the barrier is a no-no?
Is the stage a considerable amount away from the standing area?

If you was there at either of Morrissey's recent Manchester dates you have to admit that it was.... hmm, well, not 'easy' but not too hard to get on the stage. Another gig in Manchester please, Morrissey!

So attemting to hop the barrier is a no-no?
Is the stage a considerable amount away from the standing area?

If you was there at either of Morrissey's recent Manchester dates you have to admit that it was.... hmm, well, not 'easy' but not too hard to get on the stage. Another gig in Manchester please, Morrissey!

:pray:

....I have Just read yet ANOTHER letter in the Liverpool Echo complaining about Drunks and Yobs disturbing the Gigs at the Arena.....Not sure if I'm looking forward to this gig as much as I was now.......The Echo Arena seems to be getting Terrible Press reports about Audience behaviour......from Liverpool people!!
So let's all play nice, for Mozzer!!!

Last edited:
....I have Just read yet ANOTHER letter in the Liverpool Echo complaining about Drunks and Yobs disturbing the Gigs at the Arena.....Not sure if I'm looking forward to this gig as much as I was now.......The Echo Arena seems to be getting Terrible Press reports about Audience behaviour......from Liverpool people!!
So let's all play nice, for Mozzer!!!

wom't Morrisey have his own security as well, There was loads at the Apollo but not as many at Brixton.

...I honestly don't know about the Security arrangements there Lainey, as I have not been to the Arena before....but the Local paper has been full of letters of complaint about the Arena ( almost since it opened) letting people into the show area with Drinks, and bottles, and disrupting the shows with "Rowdy" behaviour...(there have been some good reports too, though....)...but Most letters are about general Disruption, and Drunks spoiling the shows.....And we all Know what Mozzer is like for "Storming off stage".....( a bit Like when he played the Philharmonic, in May, 2006.....some f***wit started some kind of "Scuffle" near the front, and Morrissey signalled the band to cut the show short, and Him and the band walked offstage...Not blaming Morrissey or the band members, but it wrecked the ending of the show...Just because of A drunk....
I FULLY expect to have a few pints before the Gig myself, but I am in NO WAY going to Destroy anyones night out... I Just hope it goes/comes off ok....

Back
Top Bottom