Living Icons Update everybody!

Sonar

That's what I'm not
Sorry for the slightly misleading title but I didn't want to start a thread called "How to cheat properly"... you never know if Maccas spys visit the forum;)

Superspecial thanks to knight123 for posting this:

"ok all, what you do is this.

go to

http://proxify.com/

and enter the living icon url in there. The proxy will keep changing your ip allowing you to keep voting as much as you want."

Do it!

Do you think we should start feeling guilty for cheating that much? I mean, is it fair? The votes counted won't be representative...

Do you think we should start feeling guilty for cheating that much? I mean, is it fair? The votes counted won't be representative...

Let me tell you something: I couldn't care less :D Of course it's unfair but I think it's the most funny thing to ever happen in human history (besides Calligula falling in love with his horse maybe) if Morrissey gets elected as the greatest living icon. I mean: most people hate him! I don't know why but they really do! And they will be really really pissed if he wins this. And they will be even more pissed if it turns out (and it will!) that he won because we cheated. To me that's just what those people deserve. Hating Morrissey is a crime and it should and will be punished with multiple noxious paroxysms of rage!
Amen.:)

Can i just say that we're either ridiculously fabulous or spectacularly sad. I never have enough computer time to do this, but i'm planning on popping into a few phoneboxes on my weekly jaunt around town. It's not really cheating if you vote on behalf of everyone you know. For instance, my next vote is on behalf of my grandfather (deceased since 1964); he would have wanted Morrissey to win.

Let me tell you something: I couldn't care less :D Of course it's unfair but I think it's the most funny thing to ever happen in human history (besides Calligula falling in love with his horse maybe) if Morrissey gets elected as the greatest living icon. I mean: most people hate him! I don't know why but they really do! And they will be really really pissed if he wins this. And they will be even more pissed if it turns out (and it will!) that he won because we cheated. To me that's just what those people deserve. Hating Morrissey is a crime and it should and will be punished with multiple noxious paroxysms of rage!
Amen.:)

LOL, hear hear,
but we won't have 'cheated' we'll have just outwitted the oppostion and made the right man win.
thats one of my reasons for wanting him to win so much, its a big fat hot poker jab in the eye to all those 'bill odies' out there... :p
and of course Mozza would love it... :D

Back
Top Bottom