Living On Your Own

i laughed

You know what's worse? Being yelled at by your unstable, self-centered partner while you're i'll.

(how I wished I was alone...)

And why are you with someone who is 1. Unstable and 2. So self centered they have no regard for you?

Anytime someone offers hugs over the internet I am reminded of that video that went around a couple of years ago of some guy in that second life game as a giant fat character with a face that looked like the freak from Goonies and an oversized large 5th member flopping in the wind holding a sign that said "free hugs."

The video showed him running up to people and everyone running away.

I tried looking for the video on youtube but it is gone.

Anytime someone offers hugs over the internet I am reminded of that video that went around a couple of years ago of some guy in that second life game as a giant fat character with a face that looked like the freak from Goonies and an oversized large 5th member flopping in the wind holding a sign that said "free hugs."

The video showed him running up to people and everyone running away.

I tried looking for the video on youtube but it is gone.

wasnt that the concept of a DMB video?

And why are you with someone who is 1. Unstable and 2. So self centered they have no regard for you?

For the same reasons a lot of people stay in an abusive relationship.

and because I was young and stupid.

(Now a bit less stupid, a bit less young, and have serious commitment issues.)

^^I always say I wish I were a lesbian, their relationships must be so much easier...I'm naive, huh? ;) Hope you've had better partners since then.

Back
Top Bottom