Living On Your Own

I could never imagine living on my own. However, this week everyone else who lives in the house is away and I'm LOVING it. But not sure how it would be in the long-term?

I lived on my own for a couple years. I hated it. I was so lonely. And this from a bigtime introvert too. I thought I'd love it, but I didn't.

I did do a lot of singing and walking around in my underwear though.

I lived alone once, just for a few months when me my b/f at the time were living together. we kinda broke up for a while and he moved out, and i must say it was awful. it totally creeped me out. i could not fall asleep w/out the tv on b/c if i heard a noise i thought it was someone trying to break in, or a ghost. and it was so lonely coming home from work to an empty place. i really really hated it. when i do move out of my parents house (which hopefully is soon :rolleyes:) i'll definitely be looking to move in someplace with a roommate. i really like my alone time, and i dont mind being by myself often (i think in part b/c im an only child) but its just comforting to know that if i want to talk to someone, they are there.

I lived alone once, just for a few months when me my b/f at the time were living together. we kinda broke up for a while and he moved out, and i must say it was awful. it totally creeped me out. i could not fall asleep w/out the tv on b/c if i heard a noise i thought it was someone trying to break in, or a ghost. and it was so lonely coming home from work to an empty place. i really really hated it. when i do move out of my parents house (which hopefully is soon :rolleyes:) i'll definitely be looking to move in someplace with a roommate. i really like my alone time, and i dont mind being by myself often (i think in part b/c im an only child) but its just comforting to know that if i want to talk to someone, they are there.

I thought you lived alone now. I'm crappy as a stalker. :D Did that old guy (not McCain) buy you two houses yet?

I thought you lived alone now. I'm crappy as a stalker. :D Did that old guy (not McCain) buy you two houses yet?

nahhh, live with the 'rents. :rolleyes:

no he didnt...wanna see pic of him though?! last week my friend took one, hes making a vomit face, its so funny...:D oh and he told me he'd buy me a COUNTRY last time i saw him. and he said i was a "Shining Star" haha! oh and he said I had to marry him b/c he's the only one who understands me. he's so silly, i love him to def'

nahhh, live with the 'rents. :rolleyes:

no he didnt...wanna see pic of him though?! last week my friend took one, hes making a vomit face, its so funny...:D oh and he told me he'd buy me a COUNTRY last time i saw him. and he said i was a "Shining Star" haha! oh and he said I had to marry him b/c he's the only one who understands me. he's so silly, i love him to def'

a whole country? with subjects and stuff? wow! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

a whole country? with subjects and stuff? wow! :D

haha, Dave, who is that singing???

this is my sugardaddy. his name is Joe :p

redhat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, Dave, who is that singing???

this is my sugardaddy. his name is Joe :p

redhat.jpg

nice pic. haha!

I was looking for that song "Shining Star" by Earth Wind and Fire, but found that instead.

Back
Top Bottom