Living On Your Own

Zelda Zonk

I could never imagine living on my own. However, this week everyone else who lives in the house is away and I'm LOVING it. But not sure how it would be in the long-term?

One word : PEACEFUL ! :D

I've been living on my own since I was 14.
Had a job, paid rent, went to school... it's been great for me.

I could never imagine living on my own. However, this week everyone else who lives in the house is away and I'm LOVING it. But not sure how it would be in the long-term?

If you can stand your own company then it's always an advantage. People are fine but it's fine when the leave too..:)

Do the things you've always wanted to do. Naked Hoovering is a personal favourite.....:p

Just enjoy the peace and quite..:)

Would it not get boring after a bit though? It's nice to get in at night and someone's there to shoot the breeze with. I guess it depends who that person is though.

If you can stand your own company then it's always an advantage. People are fine but it's fine when the leave too..:)

Do the things you've always wanted to do. Naked Hoovering is a personal favourite.....:p

Just enjoy the peace and quite..:)

Hell, yes. I'm making the most of it.

Would it not get boring after a bit though? It's nice to get in at night and someone's there to shoot the breeze with. I guess it depends who that person is though.

Like i said it depends on whether you like your own company and that's the key. It's good to have people around but your right in that it depends who it is.

I quite like peace and quite and don't have it these days, so i am trying to suppress my boiling rage and envy at your situation.....:p

Like i said it depends on whether you like your own company and that's the key. It's good to have people around but your right in that it depends who it is.

I quite like peace and quite and don't have it these days, so i am trying to suppress my boiling rage and envy at your situation.....:p

well, the reason I ask is i'm thinking of getting a place of my own, but can't afford it on my own...so i'm on the look out for a potential house mate. Interested? We could watch Bill Hicks routines in our dressing gowns surrounded my empty wine bottles.

well, the reason I ask is i'm thinking of getting a place of my own, but can't afford it on my own...so i'm on the look out for a potential house mate. Interested? We could watch Bill Hicks routines in our dressing gowns surrounded my empty wine bottles.

Sounds Great...:) I'll need to get a Dressing Gown though and i'm not sure my collection of y-fronts would be acceptable garb for watching Bill..:) As long as there's a few FULL wine bottles then it sounds like a great offer!

Just make sure you give the special knock when i am hoovering though...:p

I was bit spooked when i first moved into my flat on my own. Didnt really help my first flat was in dodgy part of london people in my flat block kept getting thier flats broken into i usally have my dog to protect me:o.

Just let me know the days you wanna do the housework and I'll gladly make myself scarce.

You're such a cynic...:p

And while you make yourself scarce you can take the empties with you..:cool:

I look forward to living on my own. Having a nice apartment (and later on a large home once I save enough) with a flatscreen, all kinds of toys and gizmo's etc. But due to the fact I have about 8 years of school ahead of me, I don't think it will happen for quite some time... But a guy can dream :)

Lived on my own for 7 years now and it has it's good and bad points:

Good - doing what you want, when you want with who you want. Watching what you want on TV, being on the computer all night if you want to. Eating and drinking whenever you want, and what you want. No one nagging you or telling you what to do.

Bad - long cold winter nights with no-one to cuddle up to in bed. Opening Christmas/Birthday presents on your own, and the worst, being ill all alone.

Back
Top Bottom