LOL Mozzer Thread

sistasheila

tjekket
since the old lol mozzer thread is archived here a new round...pics with funny tags etc
here is the legendary, now archived one LOLMozzer:http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=77627
so up for a new round or a revive of the thread from the archive...

. i wanted to post sth but.photobucket isnt working out again for me with the uploading...grrrr

Last edited:
I've just done that yesterday...nothing better to do (I posted it in the 'random pictures' thread but I think that fits better here):

mozfrog.jpg

@ Julie D!!! pic result:

:laughing::rofl::guffaw:
so here's hoping you have many more "nothing better to do" days!

This has just made my (exhausting) day much better :)

... Well if Mr Boorer isn't fit enough to follow the rhythm of "Thunderstorm" that's his problem though, isn't it really? :rofl: (Look at Mr Walker on the drums, he's doin' just fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.):D

fingerbum.jpg

I was thinking of putting a caption but a picture speaks a thousand words.

... Well if Mr Boorer isn't fit enough to follow the rhythm of "Thunderstorm" that's his problem though, isn't it really? :rofl: (Look at Mr Walker on the drums, he's doin' just fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.):D

Thunderstorm? Barking, you know I really like you, but Boz you must leave alone as he is. He is a very nice chap!

Thunderstorm? Barking, you know I really like you, but Boz you must leave alone as he is. He is a very nice chap!

:lbf: Right, if you're that pro-Mr Booboo I'll behave, to spare your feelings! Although that's nothing but the strictest truth

@ Ryan, that's about the rudest pic involving someone famous I've seen on this site. Love it!! :p

app_full_proxyCAE85BSL.jpg

Hmm, it looks a bit better when you can see it in a larger form.

Tags
funny tags lol
Back
Top Bottom