London - Alexandra Palace (Mar. 9, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I Wish You Lonely / Glamorous Glue / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / How Soon Is Now? / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Hold On To Your Friends / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Judy Is A Punk / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Mando's out for trouble :)

20180309_194001.jpg

1731389935087221856.jpg

As for how it is there: very wet according to some reports - my memories of the place are that it has lousy access and the queue is suffering as a result. Just seen a complaint about staff behaviour and disorganisation on the Ally Pally official Twitter - I'm sure more will emerge.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Well he hasn't come on yet but the venue's a bit of a nightmare. Made everybody queue the pouring rain for absolutely ages. Comparing it to Brixton (half the capacity but still) you just waltz straight in.

On the buses (come on, get that bus out):

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Information prior to the gig was freely available - Ally Pally tweeted there was no support 10 hours earlier. Moans abound regardless. I wouldn't normally point this out, but it's been something prior to most gigs now (sadly).
I guess anxiety around whether he will turn up has been forgotten and externalising petty niggles is en vogue.

20180309_210905.jpg
20180309_211102.jpg

20180309_211045.jpg

And the rain turns in to snow ;):lbf:
20180309_211927.jpg

Slow entry in the rain is one thing, but seriously people!
Just be glad you got to see him - just my humble opinion.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Information prior to the gig was freely available - Ally Pally tweeted there was no support 10 hours earlier. Moans abound regardless. I wouldn't normally point this out, but it's been something prior to most gigs now (sadly).
I guess anxiety around whether he will turn up has been forgotten and externalising petty niggles is en vogue.

View attachment 43963 View attachment 43964
View attachment 43965

And the rain turns in to snow ;):lbf:
View attachment 43966
Slow entry in the rain is one thing, but seriously people!
Just be glad you got to see him - just my humble opinion.

Regards,
FWD.

That person complaining about Moz not starting at 8pm must be brain damaged. He has started around 9.04pm at every concert on this tour so far. I assume she couldn't be arsed to find that out but could be arsed to complain about it. Maybe she was joking.

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom