London - Brixton Academy (Mar. 1, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Home Is A Question Mark / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / Spent The Day In Bed / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Judy Is A Punk // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

• Morrissey review: Big mouth strikes with more shock and awe by Rick Pearson (3 of 5 stars, 1 photo by Angela Lubrano) - London Evening Standard. Link posted by an anonymous person.

42364_london-brixton.jpg
  • Morrissey's quest to be disliked continues - Brixton Academy, review by Chris Harvey (3 of 5 stars, 1 photo by Angela Lubrano) - The Telegraph. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Morrissey, Brixton Academy, London — classics and clunkers by Ludovic Hunter-Tilney (2 of 5 stars, 1 photo by Angela Lubrano) - Financial Times. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited:
Great venue like made for The Cocteau Twins November 1990 and a great memory even though I had to deal with a number of americans.

All credit to those publicly sharing:
Open for business...

Seems appropriate to repost Lyn's post:

20180301_165415.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I’ve got tickets if you want to fly by Shoreditch

Playboys on the setlist - damn!
As predicted by Lyn Boorer.
20180301_214652.jpg

The energy at this gig is incredible - sing along...
Playboys in to Lonely.
FWD.

Last edited:
Playboys on the setlist - damn!
As predicted by Lyn Boorer.
View attachment 43859
The energy at this gig is incredible - sing along...
Playboys in to Lonely.
FWD.

Thank you to Z. for the Playboys footage:
https://streamable.com/yqtmb
Sorry, can't post it like a YT link - full footage is bound to appear soon.
Poxed with good luck ye are (apart from the weather). Glad to see Moz is changing the setlist a bit. He has an amazing backlog to choose from.

TLOTFIP
I wish you lonely
Suedehead
Jacky's only happy
My Love (I'd do anything)
Bullfighter
Munich Air Disaster
When you open your legs
World Peace
I Bury The Living
Back on the chain gang
If you don't like me, don't look at me
Home is a question mark
Who will protect us from the police?
Spent the day in bed
Jack the Ripper
Hold onto your friends
How Soon Is Now?
Everyday Is likr Sunday
Judy is a punk

Irish Blood

Great venue like made for The Cocteau Twins November 1990 and a great memory even though I had to deal with a number of americans.
Mind your manners there, Captain Colonial. You’re not in a position to judge ANYONE based on their country of origin. You’re spawn of the most cock-eyed, inbred, dentally devoid scum to ever grace this planet.

Sometimes it’s wise to know which way the gun is pointing before you yell, “I see the whites of their eyes”.

Stunning

But. If Hugh C. has been banned, then why is that awful Trinty W. not been excluded? Her behaviour was disgusting. Please trinity, go home. We don’t want your behaviour and self entitlement here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the statement Cocteau twins, hate the American statement. ..it takes strength to be gentle and kind apparently you cant....dont ever forget no matter how bad America seems now if it wasn't for Americans there would be no ENGLAND

Love the statement Cocteau twins, hate the American statement. ..it takes strength to be gentle and kind apparently you cant....dont ever forget no matter how bad America seems now if it wasn't for Americans there would be no ENGLAND
LOL

I was just kidding and the americans were actually nice except for a girl that was a bit out of place somehow. Maybe she had a female issue that time of month.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom