London Brixton Academy show 1st March 2018 added

23215579_1501815756521627_7477410799884454219_o.jpg

3RD AND FINAL LONDON DATE.. unless we decide to play there earlier, and for less cash.

It still is the final London date. Brixton date is before. It was the 3rd to be announced, and it is the final London date that he will be doing.

Still no word on the 'plus special guests' as seen on the Palladium tickets. Nor has anyone for different dates reported if any support is mentioned on their tickets.
Anyone?
Regards,
FWD.

For some places ‘special guests’ is just printed on the ticket by default

Just seen on gigs and tours email a new show added for Brixton Academy on Thursday 1st March 2018. Tickets on sale at 10AM Friday 24th Nov. Ticket prices - £61.87 for both standing and seating.

Monday 20/11/2017 Some twats post crap online regarding Morrissey's comments in an interview.

Tuesday 21/11/2017 Another date is added to Morrissey's 2018 UK tour!
https://blog.ticketmaster.co.uk/music/morrissey-announces-uk-arena-tour-2018-35878

@ The Twats You know who you are! f*** U! f*** YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Due to overwhelming demand, a fourth and final London date has been announced to Morrissey’s 2018 UK tour at the O2 Academy Brixton on Thursday 1st March. Tickets go on general sale 10am, Friday 24th November.

A fan ticket presale will also run from 10.00am GMT on Thursday 23rd November. From 2pm today until 4pm 22nd November fans can order any format of Morrissey’s new album Low In High School from the official store https://uk.mporium.org/ to gain access to a priority ticket pre-sale before they go on general sale to the public. The ticket presale access will then be open from 10:00am GMT on the 23rd of November 2017 to 8.59am 24th November 2017."

http://www.music-news.com/news/Unde...h-and-final-London-date-added-to-2018-UK-tour

Same info 'officially':
20171121_164239.png

Someone really needs to tell the 'official' FB that making gig information something you can't share a link to is a tiny bit counterproductive.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
We've had a 'third and final' London date, now it's a 'fourth and final'. What do you reckon the odds are we'll get a 'fifth and final'?

As predicted!

Blimey! Reckon that custom made surfboard and jet ski mayor of L.A. Steve P. Morrissey ordered must be really expensive.

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone can point me in the direction of a pre-sale code, I’ll be eternally grateful! Desperate to get just one ticket for Brixton

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone can point me in the direction of a pre-sale code, I’ll be eternally grateful! Desperate to get just one ticket for Brixton

Just sent it to you. Good luck!

Fifth and final date please!

That was nice and lemon-squeezy. í am Unreserved Balcony Boy, once more.

Last time round, Brixton burned outside. í was lucky to make it home with my life-size naked Moz cardboard cut-out...

I've ordered LIHS from the MPorium, but received nothing about pre-sale information?

There was a link of the front page of MPorium, where you needed to enter your details and they would send you a presale code. Unfortunately the page is no longer there, so you've missed your chance.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom