London Brixton Academy show 1st March 2018 added

Delighted to have bagged 4 tickets today thanks to my O2 customer wife.

So looking forward to it - really hope he doesn't get ill!

I'm loving Low In High School - his best album since Quarry for me. Perhaps better. So many beautiful melodies and his voice is amazing form. Can't wait to hear some of these new songs live!

Does anyone know if the March 1st show is going ahead cos there are loads of cancelled trains and they are saying on TV that Thursday and Friday are the worst two days! If we can’t get there do we just lose our ticket money? Would they postpone gig if they realised that most people can’t get there? Thank you

If it is any consolation - Birmingham, today, was going to be 'snowmagedeon'.
Mando has managed to walk to a bar and have a drink at lunchtime without digging through any snow. Weather bait is a phenomenon that almost all media are subscribing to - it's almost always exaggerated.
Regards,
FWD.

If it is any consolation - Birmingham, today, was going to be 'snowmagedeon'.
Mando has managed to walk to a bar and have a drink at lunchtime without digging through any snow. Weather bait is a phenomenon that almost all media are subscribing to - it's almost always exaggerated.
Regards,
FWD.

Almost always, í'm afraid, FWD.
Train & Concert tickets in hand for Brixton, but currently snowed in here in Scotch-land.
Next-to-nae-chance of making it down to-morrow morning.
Oh well, í'll never learn.

'Funnily' enough, the last memory í have of M. at the Academy was when Brixton was all a-flame, and í just made it out with my life-size naked Moz standee before the cops locked the place down. í was dreading that stop & search...

í'm wondering whether í'll ever make it to see M. on this 'Low...' tour.
í have an uncanny feeling that it may just be either my last chance, or his.

Enoy, all who make it :thumb:

Almost always, í'm afraid, FWD.
Train & Concert tickets in hand for Brixton, but currently snowed in here in Scotch-land.
Next-to-nae-chance of making it down to-morrow morning.
Oh well, í'll never learn.

'Funnily' enough, the last memory í have of M. at the Academy was when Brixton was all a-flame, and í just made it out with my life-size naked Moz standee before the cops locked the place down. í was dreading that stop & search...

í'm wondering whether í'll ever make it to see M. on this 'Low...' tour.
í have an uncanny feeling that it may just be either my last chance, or his.

Enoy, all who make it :thumb:

Having never seen Morrissey before, I am also supposed to be at the Brixton Academy tomorrow... I journeyed back across England from university in Exeter today (where it's briskly wintery, and just coldly sunny) to my native Kent, where it looks like the Himalayas. Even though I'm a near-stone's throw at just an hour-or-so outside London, various train f***eries could also prevent me from going and I'm absolutely gutted. Have been so excited for the last few weeks!! :(

Having never seen Morrissey before, I am also supposed to be at the Brixton Academy tomorrow... I journeyed back across England from university in Exeter today (where it's briskly wintery, and just coldly sunny) to my native Kent, where it looks like the Himalayas. Even though I'm a near-stone's throw at just an hour-or-so outside London, various train f***eries could also prevent me from going and I'm absolutely gutted. Have been so excited for the last few weeks!! :(

Well, í hope that, somehow, the trains variously un-f*** themselves, and that you get to Brixton.
If you do, í'm sure that you'll have a great debut.

Well, í hope that, somehow, the trains variously un-f*** themselves, and that you get to Brixton.
If you do, í'm sure that you'll have a great debut.

Thanks - you too! I would like approximately one meltdown tomorrow, and it's not the emotional kind :lbf:

Just joined the forum. I like a bit of Morrissey and the Smiths n all that.

Anyhow, just got me a ticket for Brixton tonight, earlier yesterday, and thought it might help others as the one i got on Stubhub was only £27 (£35 total with fees, etc). Pick-up in Charing X before the gig.

Not bad at all, and they had a few left when i purchased around that price, both upstairs and downstairs.

Seatwave and Viagogo were both around the £80-£100 mark.

So roll on later tonight, the setlist looks like it has some of my faves in there, I too am of Irish Blood English Heart (or vice versa, i am nearly 50, brain is enjoyably soft now).

Should be good

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom