London & Manchester merged??

nightingale+therose

...brush me daddy-o
Hi there

Yesterday I posted a thread in general discussion about Morrissey related sites in LONDON as I am going there next week and wanted to know if any sites detailed in the 'Panic On The Streets' book were no longer there.

I had great difficulty finding this thread again :confused: as this thread has now been merged with 'The Manchester Musical History Tour' thread. Why has it been merged with this? - it has no relevance and doesn't make sense. I asked for London information, but am likely to be returned with Manchester information since it's in a Manchester thread now.

I was looking for support on finding sites of interest in London from other Morrissey fans, maybe even hoping to hook up with some folk for a Moz day out, but i'm not likely to get any useful support from a thread about a Generic Manchester Music book.

Please revert back to original thread, please.:pray:

Hi there

Yesterday I posted a thread in general discussion about Morrissey related sites in LONDON as I am going there next week and wanted to know if any sites detailed in the 'Panic On The Streets' book were no longer there.

I had great difficulty finding this thread again :confused: as this thread has now been merged with 'The Manchester Musical History Tour' thread. Why has it been merged with this? - it has no relevance and doesn't make sense. I asked for London information, but am likely to be returned with Manchester information since it's in a Manchester thread now.

I was looking for support on finding sites of interest in London from other Morrissey fans, maybe even hoping to hook up with some folk for a Moz day out, but i'm not likely to get any useful support from a thread about a Generic Manchester Music book.

I'm sure Virgil T. could show you around.

Hi there

All part of and stems from one source and one source only on this dopey message board, Nightie. Perhaps you'd be better off looking for your info on farcebook. :thumb:

Hi there

Thread moved back out. Apologies for the mistake. I have warned the mods about the inappropriateness of the merge.

Many thanks DT. Let's hope some kind person offers to show me round London now :) .... might even post the pictures. tee hee.

Back
Top Bottom