London mayoral election, 2020

Who’s gonna win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
What, too soon? :o
Oh come on, here in the states we talk bout the next election as soon as the last one is over :D

I did type “who's” autocorrect changed it to “whose” and I didn’t notice :tears:

Eddy Izard is not a political heavyweight in the UK. He failed to get elected onto the Labour NEC on a few occasions and only got on by default after one of his victors had to stand down. He would not make it onto the shortlist for London Mayor. This is a simple fact, not a comment on his suitability. That said, I’ve never voted for him. For political reasons.

He wouldn’t stand independently, as he is a proud Labour member.

Eddy Izard is not a political heavyweight in the UK. He failed to get elected onto the Labour NEC on a few occasions and only got on by default after one of his victors had to stand down. He would not make it onto the shortlist for London Mayor. This is a simple fact, not a comment on his suitability. That said, I’ve never voted for him. For political reasons.

He wouldn’t stand independently, as he is a proud Labour member.
Ok, you got me, I’ll change my vote :straightface:
I just put him there cuz when I wiki checked for when the election was I saw his name and thought it was funny :D

I would stand to be London mayor. But the Muslim Majority located there don’t like the cut of my jib. (They prefer a hijab).

I would stand, too. We need a London mayor who can talk properly.

It's time for a swede!

PA-7913662.jpg

Other. I would suggest anyone from Malvinas (f***lands). If they can grab other people's territory I assume they could do the same with their own city.

Back
Top Bottom