London - Morrissey Autobiography special at How Does It Feel To Be Loved? (Sat Dec 21)

The next How Does It Feel To Be Loved? Night in London is going to be themed roughly around Autobiography by Morrissey.

We’ll be playing songs mentioned in the book, from Moz's soul and 60s pop faves when he was a teenager, like Rita Pavone and The Elgins, through to the seventies icons like New York Dolls and David Bowie, right up to date with songs by The Smiths and Morrissey himself, alongside our usual selection of indiepop and northern soul. Reading the book I was struck by how HDIF-friendly the songs he mentioned were, and started to wonder what they’d be like strung together as a soundtrack.

Our guest DJ for the night is Paul Court from The Primitives.

How Does It Feel To Be Loved?
Saturday December 21st
The Phoenix, 37 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PP, three minutes walk from Oxford Circus tube station, 9pm-3am, £4 members, £6 non members. Membership is free from www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk

Morrissey Autobiography special, with guest DJ Paul Court of The Primivites

We play:

The Smiths * The Supremes * The Go-Betweens * Dusty Springfield * Belle & Sebastian * Love * Tammi Terrell * Aztec Camera * The Ronettes * Orange Juice * Beach Boys * The Temptations * Velvet Underground * Felt * The Shangri-Las * Primal Scream * Otis Redding * The Field Mice * Dexys Midnight Runners * Camera Obscura * The Four Tops * Melba Moore * The Orchids

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds so cool.

great evening, i truly believe this is not for 1 evening, and more dates or this sorta evenings
will follow

Thanks Ian W. , sadly as a dutchman aint able to visit, so hope something like this event
will be held on europe mainland

great music picked, my complement

' and the say he's mentall' .... no T-Rex, oh Heart...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom