London - Royal Albert Hall (Mar. 7, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Suedehead / When You Open Your Legs / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Home Is A Question Mark / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Spent The Day In Bed / Speedway / How Soon Is Now? / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / I'm Not Sorry // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by docinwestchester via @ConorMac1903 / Twitter.

Last edited:
Skinny, all this upset is causing you to lose your grip on English now.
Le-Pen? Anne-Marie? Ditch those hyphens."Too" instead of to? And even the American spelling of sympathisers?
Tut tut.

Ohh... Just like Tom Jones fans...

FFS. The inclusion of TLOTFIP, Speedway and I'm Not Sorry makes that a very decent setlist. Better than what we got in Leeds.

It’s mainly the UK ones as well, I got a sleeve in Ljubljana having travelled over from the UK. It was reasonably civilised, everyone held on until a fella got his keys out and cut it into even bits dependent on what we had hold of.

Wouldn’t dream of going for it over here though, when you’ve got twats in their fifties offering out teenagers over a piece of Morrissey’s collar. It’s embarrassing to watch.

Big Jake loves Moz Solo x

Apparently Moz sang a snippet of Roy Orbison's It's Over during the pause in Speedway.

That's not going to happen (even though it's eminently sensible). I think he likes the excitement of the violence, and the fact that people are literally fighting over his sweaty shirt. I suppose it must be quite an ego shot, when you think about it.

try it, and you may then know. ;)

Isn't it time Morrissey started using a towel to mop his sweaty brow, à la Elvis? The whole mopping perspiration off his face on his shirt-sleeve thing looks totally amateur-hour...

Isn't it time Morrissey started using a towel to mop his sweaty brow, à la Elvis? The whole mopping perspiration off his face on his shirt-sleeve thing looks totally amateur-hour...
Moz throwing in the towel?

NEVAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Has he had a hip replacement or something? He's a lot more animated on this tour. Joking aside, it's nice to see him dancing again.

Skinny had a mind once. Now he's reduced to trolling morrissey forums. Sad.

So that’s who he is. All those Smiths questions could have been answered by a five year old. He looks like a real bitter man even then. How does a Development Chemist become a Smiths fan? Not very sexy or boho is it.
Bradford is my neck of the woods so i’ll Keep an eye out for a pale, greasy haired, wooden toothed Chemist shopping for a new shirt in Burtons. I can see him now on his lunch break sat by the town hall eating his prepacked egg mayonnaise sandwich and his packet of Seabrook crisps. Keep an eye out for me “skinny” I’m 6 ft 2, handsome, successful, straight white teeth, a decent haircut and a job to die for...,
Pilgrimupnorth

That's not going to happen (even though it's eminently sensible). I think he likes the excitement of the violence, and the fact that people are literally fighting over his sweaty shirt. I suppose it must be quite an ego shot, when you think about it.
He can keep the f***ing shirt :thumb:

Lovely venue. Morrissey and the band on fine form. Loving the new album so great to hear the songs live. Lucky enough to be at a great vantage point which made this such a different concert....took me back to my youth! I have recently only managed to be seated at the side in some shed-like venue so to be at the front in such a great venue was heaven....to see Morrissey's expressions and his little smirks/quips...well, no one can touch him. From seeing him with The Smiths at GMex to seeing him at the R A H last night (with many many dozens of his concerts inbetween), he never disappoints.

The only irritating factor were the vermin "fans" mithering the security guys. They kept mooching from seat to seat, being shifty, sitting anywhere they could, pretending to be waiting for someone or for someone to bring a drink! Very selfish and ignorant. Sadly there is a "me me me" attitude with younger fans these days which was never there back in the day. Didn't affect me personally but one particular lady had her experience of a Morrissey concert ruined by these pig ignorant pillocks.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom