London - The SSE Arena Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
Why shame on Moz? Is he bringing his parents to the concert?

No but I expect he will be going to see his mum and others soon and maybe as a carrier of this virus. And that applies to all going. Completely irresponsible and inconsiderate.

There are now according to the government 10,000 cases in the UK with majority in London and exponentially increasing daily along with the deaths.

Very likely there are infected people in that show tonight and definitely less than 2 metres away from several people. That virus seeks out hosts and it will be having a field day.

I'd presuppose that adults understand what types of comments are typically expected in a gig thread (+ or -) and what on topic means - silly me.
Please note: targeted back and forth personal insults will probably not last very long here - so save your typing energy perhaps.
FWD.
Assume you aren’t at the show..... Leeds?

Nothing to add :clapping:
No but I expect he will be going to see his mum and others soon and maybe as a carrier of this virus. And that applies to all going. Completely irresponsible and inconsiderate.

There are now according to the government 10,000 cases in the UK with majority in London and exponentially increasing daily along with the deaths.

Very likely there are infected people in that show tonight and definitely less than 2 metres away from several people. That virus seeks out hosts and it will be having a field day.

Guilty of personally insulting another poster on this thread just now, but am glad to see you, FWD, as a moderator.

Does this mean that anybody who makes repeated hateful posts will be banned from now on?

I sincerely hope so.

I highly recommend reviewing Mozmar's process spreadsheet in the Site Feedback link. It speaks directly to this, is ultimately useless, but very engaging.

IMG_20200314_202621.jpg

(? Rat)

‘London’

Any truth in the rumour that Thelma's showing up to sing 'Bobby'?

I wish you lonely

Jim Jim falls

I don't know why BJ didn't cancel large gatherings with immediate effect.. Why leave it a week? Selfish folk will attend then possibly pass it on to a vulnerable relative. Nothing courageous about not rescheduling concert tonight.
West End Shows? Cinemas? Pubs? Life is carrying on. Moz is not the only one oit there

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom