Lonely fan

A

Anonymous

A little bit of a sob story if you'll indulge me. Manchester will be my 14th show (first Brixton Academy 2002 as a fresh faced 16 year old). Have long since run out of mates to drag along to shows...they've all been at least once! To make matters worse my girlfriend has just left me. (violin strings). Where should I head for a drink or two and some friendly Moz people?

just dress up a homeless person and take him along. he'd probably think it was christmas. i always wanted to do that, dress up a homeless person and have tea parties and such (that was before i learned about such things as bed bugs. now i give homeless people a wide berth).

you're lucky enough to be going to the manchester show. i dont feel sorry for you.

A little bit of a sob story if you'll indulge me. Manchester will be my 14th show (first Brixton Academy 2002 as a fresh faced 16 year old). Have long since run out of mates to drag along to shows...they've all been at least once! To make matters worse my girlfriend has just left me. (violin strings). Where should I head for a drink or two and some friendly Moz people?

I'm very sorry, she should have left you AFTER Manchester show. Inconsiderate person.

Try a pub. Although, from the self-pity and fishing, you appear younger than 18 so you might struggle...

Get to 'Sinclairs Oyster Bar' in the city center.
Its 5 Minutes walk from the M:E:N, Has excellent, inexpensive beer & Loads of Moz fans

Hey you weren't the guy stood on his own quite near to the stage before the gig started were you? There was a guy I really wanted to talk to (no idea why, other than he looked kind of loney) but I was feeling a bit overwhelmed being at the Arena as busy environments aren't usual for me, so I just stuck with the couple of friends I was with. The guy I'm thinking of was slim with dark hair? I realise that's a pretty useless description haha. I hope you managed to enjoy yourself anyway!

Your ex-girlfriend's name is Charlotte?

just dress up a homeless person and take him along. he'd probably think it was christmas. i always wanted to do that, dress up a homeless person and have tea parties and such (that was before i learned about such things as bed bugs. now i give homeless people a wide berth).

you're lucky enough to be going to the manchester show. i dont feel sorry for you.
it's so weird reading my old comments. I don't even remember whether I was serious or not when I said this.

Back
Top Bottom