Long Beach, CA - Tropicalia Fest (Nov. 3, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / Is It Really So Strange? / The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / November Spawned A Monster / Sunny / The Bullfighter Dies / Dial-a-Cliché / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by Famous when dead

Last edited:
Catch it while you can - these tend to get deleted quite quickly.
Via Lyn's FB.

Playboys on the setlist tonight.
Regards,
FWD.

So far (festivals often have shorter setlists):
William...,
Alma Matters,
I Wish You Lonely,
Hairdresser On Fire,
Is It Really So Strange,
The Last of the Famous International Playboys,
November Spawned A Monster,
Sunny,
The Bullfighter Dies,
Dial-a-Cliché,
If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look at Me,
Munich Air Disaster 1958,
Back On The Chain Gang,
Jack The Ripper,
Every Day Is Like Sunday,
How Soon Is Now.

Last edited:
Definitely a good festival setlist - Playboys is a great addition. Probably the one I'm missing most is Break Up The Family.

Last edited:
Catch it while you can - these tend to get deleted quite quickly.
Via Lyn's FB.

Playboys on the setlist tonight.
Regards,
FWD.

So far (festivals often have shorter setlists):
William...,
Alma Matters,
I Wish You Lonely,
Hairdresser On Fire,
Is It Really So Strange,
The Last of the Famous International Playboys,
November Spawned A Monster,
Sunny,
The Bullfighter Dies,
Dial-a-Cliché,
If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look at Me,
Munich Air Disaster 1958,
Back On The Chain Gang,
Jack The Ripper,
Every Day Is Like Sunday,
How Soon Is Now.

Comes across like a f***ing circus act. Is that the artist Morrissey believes he is, hard to see amidst that din and flashing lights. Fireworks next I suppose. Morrissey the cicus show is on tour. Grim.

Morrissey needs to go and take a cure for his NPD, sack that f***ing dire bunch in his band and stop being such a massive whore to fame,the only positive thing on thar stage right now is his voice is clear. Or else get a f***ing runway out into the crowd, end with fireworks and construct elaborate sets to cover up how you sold your soul to being famous at any cost.

Comes across like a f***ing circus act. Is that the artist Morrissey believes he is, hard to see amidst that din and flashing lights. Fireworks next I suppose. Morrissey the cicus show is on tour. Grim.
I think it's called a festival because that's where people go to enjoy music and fun with artist they like.
You wouldn't know anything about that sort of thing.

Going Commando:
Here is the explanation from Wikipedia: Going commando. Slate magazine's Daniel Engber dates the modern usage to United States college campuses circa 1974, where it was perhaps associated with soldiers in the Vietnam War, who were reputed to go without underwear to "increase ventilation and reduce moisture."

Dang!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom