Longview - 2 new songs, finally after 7 years + b-sides

Elvez

Non-Member
¡Hola Amigos!

How come these lads aren't more well known? Hopefully someone out there will enjoy them. They're even from Manchester too!:cool:

www.longviewmusic.com

They just posted 2 new songs on their website to stream: She's Taking Me Over, and Happiness In Loneliness. Top tunes! :guitar:

And thanks to jamie (original uploader fr longview forum) here are some of their b-sides in varying quality, which are very difficult to find
pt1
pt2
pt3

Re: Longview live - Sunday 13 February 2011, KOKO CAMDEN

No love for Longview?! :tears: Is it because it's not word of mouth by uncleskinny or kewpie?

they even just announced a new "live appearance".:guitar: One of the best live musical experiences I've had...right up there with getting to see Chuck Berry, Ray Charles, Bjork, and Moz. I promise you will not be disappointed when you see Longview! (ps: I have no connection with Longview, just a connection with quality music):cool: Go support quality live music!

BALKAN XCHANGE
Sunday - 13 February 2011/7- Late
KOKO CAMDEN
1a Camden High Street
London NW1 7JE

Re: Longview live - Sunday 13 February 2011, KOKO CAMDEN

i always get confused with longview and longcut. i think ive seen longview supporting the charlatans back in 2006 at blackpool. the twang were also on that night, great gig! i think i might download those b-sides as i have no material by he lads. thanks

Tags
download epic longview manchester quality
Back
Top Bottom