Looking desperated a Manchester Fan

zennana

I'm travelling from Spain this Friday to Manchester and I'd die to be at the Star an Garter night. I know tickets are sold quite fast. Can anyone buy me 4 tickets? I arrive at 11:30 pm. I can bring you something from Barcelona. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance

I'm afraid S&G do not sell advance tickets, you have to get there as soon as the door opens.
If you arrive 23:30, you might not be able to get in because by the time 22:00 it's usually full.

Shame your not arriving any earlier. If you land at 11.30 then by the time you have got your bags, through security checks and got to the city centre, then found the star and garter....it may be to late no matter how busy it is.

You could always send a message to the star and garter, they may find room for an international guest

Thanks a lot all of you. I already contacted the venue, the promoter and no replies. Last chance is to find someone who buys tickets for me (if posssible) and then I pay them when I'm there.

Zennana, were you at the infamous Liverpool gig when Bottlegate happened?

Question.....are you arriving at the airport at 11.30pm or in Manchester city centre at 11.30pm?
If the airport, then forget about getting into the S&G for the night.
The venue has a rule of no admittance after midnight.

Secondly.... as Kewpie said....there are NO advance tickets, you just turn up on the night and get in. First come, first served. If it is full, you stand outside and when one person leaves, the next person gets in. So no one can buy tickets for you in advance.

Personally I wont be there tomorrow as I have a tag (having been a naughty boy) which means I have to be at home by 7pm each night.... or risk spending another 4 months inside Strangeways.....:squiffy:

I'll be at the door of the venue at 23:30. Where indie disco to go if it's full?

Don't go anywhere else....you will get in.... you may just have to wait a few minutes for a few people to leave first. There are other places but there is only one Morrissey disco and if you do have to wait, it will be worth it:cool:

Back
Top Bottom