Looking for a late night appearance of Moz

S

Simple_Pleasure

Hello,
I just remembered a scene from a late night show where Morrissey appeared and where you can see him behaving rather weirdly at the end - all the guests stand together and shake hands and he stands on the side in all his glorious awkwardness. Since those kind of clips give me great comfort - does anybody remember what the show was? Couldn’t find it on Youtube after intense research, so I’d appreciate your help!
Sincerely Simple_Pleasure

Hello,
I just remembered a scene from a late night show where Morrissey appeared and where you can see him behaving rather weirdly at the end - all the guests stand together and shake hands and he stands on the side in all his glorious awkwardness. Since those kind of clips give me great comfort - does anybody remember what the show was? Couldn’t find it on Youtube after intense research, so I’d appreciate your help!
Sincerely Simple_Pleasure
Unless you can narrow it down a bit, we will have to guess.
US, UK..date?
Possibly this?
https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/artic...ed-bill-cosbys-appearance-on-the-tonight-show
Regards,
FWD.

Flashy gold shirt? Michael Keaton in the bunch? You're probably thinking his appearance to perform Glamorous Glue and Suedehead on Saturday Night Live in 1992. SNL is notoriously on top of removing video from the internet, so good luck finding the musical performance part of it. Here's the part I think you may be looking for.

Flashy gold shirt? Michael Keaton in the bunch? You're probably thinking his appearance to perform Glamorous Glue and Suedehead on Saturday Night Live in 1992. SNL is notoriously on top of removing video from the internet, so good luck finding the musical performance part of it. Here's the part I think you may be looking for.

Luckily, here's one I made earlier ;)
Morrissey on SNL, '92.
The elusive Glamorous Glue performance.
I think the Suedehead one is out there online, but this is definitely a bit harder to source:

20180826_051137.jpg

Video:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/7va14n

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Try Tacos Super Gallito on East Olympic in East LA. Sometimes when Damon is out doing his freelance PA stuff in LA and can't go pick up the order, Uncle Steve and lil' Sammy will show up after Dodger games around 11:30. Go in and ask for the "Moz Special". It's 6 potato rolled tacos with extra guac, an extra large portion of refried beans, and a root bear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom