Looking for Kit and It's Hard to Walk Tall

Mozzer255

Hi,

I'm trying to find download links for the Morrissey version of Kit and the older version of It's Hard to Walk Tall When You're Small that were leaked last year but all of the ones I find are deleted or unavailable. Does anyone have a working link or possibly could upload it for me?

Thank you!

Hi,

I'm trying to find download links for the Morrissey version of Kit and the older version of It's Hard to Walk Tall When You're Small that were leaked last year but all of the ones I find are deleted or unavailable. Does anyone have a working link or possibly could upload it for me?

Thank you!
https://www.sendspace.com/file/25fi23
Enjoy,
regards,
FWD.

No problem.
All credit to the kind people who shared in the first place.
FWD.

Hi,

Thank you!
Many apologies, I just realised I gave you the Janice Long version of IHTWTWYS...
The 'early' version you actually want is:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/youbbx
A totally different sound altogether.
I'm birching myself as I type.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Now that the holiday season approaches again, it rekindles the perennial question: when will the remainder of the Maladjusted/B-side session outtakes finally see the light of day? (I.e., "I Know Who I Love," the first version of "No One Can Hold A Candle To You," "Hanratty," "Nightmare," "The Leeches Go On Removing")

Now that the holiday season approaches again, it rekindles the perennial question: when will the remainder of the Maladjusted/B-side session outtakes finally see the light of day? (I.e., "I Know Who I Love," the first version of "No One Can Hold A Candle To You," "Hanratty," "Nightmare," "The Leeches Go On Removing")

Jonny Bridgwood has "I Know Who I Love", but he's not letting it escape.

Jonny Bridgwood has "I Know Who I Love", but he's not letting it escape.

Ah, yes - I do recall you mentioning this when "Kit" and the original "It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small" came to fore. I find it especially odd that the latter three have never leaked since - according to Simon Goddard, at least - they have no vocals or associated lyrics. They would seem a safer gamble to put in the ether than some of the other items that have come out in recent years.

Ah, yes - I do recall you mentioning this when "Kit" and the original "It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small" came to fore. I find it especially odd that the latter three have never leaked since - according to Simon Goddard, at least - they have no vocals or associated lyrics. They would seem a safer gamble to put in the ether than some of the other items that have come out in recent years.

It was Simon who told me that he was at Jonny's house, and Jonny said to him "You've heard 'I Know Who I Love', right?", so Simon bluffed through while Jonny played it. That's how it was told to me. Also, I did explicitly ask Jonny if he'd let me have a listen, and he said NO CHANCE.

Did Jonny also play some of the outtake demos from Vauxhall and Southpaw in the same interview? I recall Goddard clearly described the Vauxhall cassette and what "Sharp Curve, Fast Car, Goodbye" and "Laughing Anne" sounded like in Mozipedia.

Did Jonny also play some of the outtake demos from Vauxhall and Southpaw in the same interview? I recall Goddard clearly described the Vauxhall cassette and what "Sharp Curve, Fast Car, Goodbye" and "Laughing Anne" sounded like in Mozipedia.

I couldn't say, we didn't talk about that, soz.

For 'Christmoz' I'd like the soundcloud leaks at a higher bit rate - get your Santa hat on... You know who you are. :)
Festive regards,
FWD.

I Know Who I Love does have vocals and is mixed, mastered and ready. It was almost put on Maladjusted buy was shelved for Wide To Receive instead.

Back
Top Bottom