Looking for Moz interview talking about love for pets

A

Anonymous

I am looking for a print interview Morrissey did with a female interviewer about 3 or 4 years ago where he talks about pets and how difficult it is when we know they are close to dying. It was a beautiful thing he said but I can't find it. I remember also there was quite a bit of chemistry between them. My neighbors dog just died and I wanted to share it with them.

- marred.

Marred, I vaguely remember such content in the interview with (I think) LA Weekly. It was some time in early 2007.

I am looking for a print interview Morrissey did with a female interviewer about 3 or 4 years ago where he talks about pets and how difficult it is when we know they are close to dying. It was a beautiful thing he said but I can't find it. I remember also there was quite a bit of chemistry between them.

- marred.

Well which is it...the interviewer was female, or there was chemistry between them?

I am looking for a print interview Morrissey did with a female interviewer about 3 or 4 years ago where he talks about pets and how difficult it is when we know they are close to dying. It was a beautiful thing he said but I can't find it. I remember also there was quite a bit of chemistry between them. My neighbors dog just died and I wanted to share it with them.

- marred.

Are you looking for LA Weekly 2007 interview?

Back
Top Bottom