looking for pic

I think this is it:

2484865073_8a526cfdd5.jpg

can the other cover be posted so it can be compared side-by-side?

thnx in advance!

From Flax's fantastic vulgarpicture website
hi_2006_ringleader12_1.jpg

Sorry it's sooooo big - but great quality!

does anyone have the bigger version?? :confused:

74_Morrissey_L1204062.jpg

The European edition of ROTT. So, the violin photo but with the pinky down

Thanks!

Sorry I am confused, did we English folk get a different front cover for ROTT from you American folk???

can the other cover be posted so it can be compared side-by-side?

thnx in advance!

Super idea! Below are both covers. Please make note of the right hand holding zee bow:

fiddlinil0.jpg

I could not find any info on the design studio's website as to why there were two versions. Most people didn't notice this until months after the album came out.

I remember that the theory thought up here was that european violinists hold the bow differently than non-european violinists(?) thus different covers for different continents.

I thought this was very cool.

This was on the truetoyou site from an old Q&A session
The picture of you holding the violin on the cover of Ringleader Of The Tormentors is brilliant! What was the inspiration for it?

Michelle
St. Louis, Missouri, USA

There is an American film from 1946 called "Humoresque" in which Oscar Levant holds up a copy of a magazine with John Garfield on the front playing the violin, as he does throughout the film. I thought the Garfield picture was so touching, so I tried to copy it. Interestingly, my right hand is cupped on the European version, but is straight on the US version.

--

Dear god..thank you veRRRRy much..for your efforts and time..i couldn't found it anywhere..you make me really happy, gracie;)

Back
Top Bottom