Looking for SIGNED ... YEARS OF REFUSAL copy...

optikal

As you can read here I'm looking for a SIGNED copy of YEARS OF REFUSAL.

If you have a copy please send me a PM and name your price :)

The last ones I saw on ebay (that were actually sold a few months ago) went for 185-190 euro's. Too bad I was short on cash than :(

I hear this guy named Mike at Morrissey madness might be getting some in..
:)

There is one on sale on ebay for a buy it now price~160€. I´m not the seller, will keep my signed copy forever by myself.

Hey Sander,

I appreciate the help man :)

The first one is pretty fake in my eyes actually...
and the second one... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

I WANT IT SO BAD :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::

I wonder what Mine would go for, I have one from Philly with the ticket and I also caught the official set list from the show

Picture019.jpg

It is indeed dodgy and I would stay away from this seller. I must admit it is quite a good fake to an untrained eye, but a fake nevertheless.
Seller also has history of selling badly forged rock autographs supposedly belonging to his dad...pffft.

The one with the laminate is meanwhile very authentic.

Hello optikal,

here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.de/MORRISSEY-SIGNED...usic_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item20b9d368f1

I don`t know if it is a real "one", because the seller didn`t mention the gig where it was signed. So it could even be a fake???? My copy is signed in silver ( a sticker with number 4/20 Cologne on the back) and the signature is on a different spot! Maybe the experts on the forum can give their opinion on this item???

Back
Top Bottom