Looking for standalone Alsatian Cousin rip from this promo

I'd like to hear it without the crossover into Little Man, What Now?...

Supposedly on this promo.
Just thinking out loud:
The running time on the promo is 3:13 which matches the digital 2011 remastered version.
I've not considered the '88 version as I don't think I can find a digital shop version of it.
As the 2011 digital tracks can be sold separately, the song ends just before any hint of Little... kicks in.
So I'm guessing they're the same (minus the remaster obviously)?
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Yeah that is likely the case. I was just wondering if it was a different master that excluded the intro to LMWN and ended clean.

Last edited:
It ends in a fade out (right when the dutdutdut starts. You don’t hear any synth snare. My digital version of 2011 viva hate ends abruptly on that track with no fade out. I don’t think it’s different at all other than the fade out.

2q8y2vt.jpg

Waiting for the re-release where the end of "Alsatian Cousin" cross fades into the cut-off portion of "There Speaks a True Friend." ;)

Sorry, a little bad "Morrissey reissue versions" joke for the completists here.

It ends in a fade out (right when the dutdutdut starts. You don’t hear any synth snare. My digital version of 2011 viva hate ends abruptly on that track with no fade out. I don’t think it’s different at all other than the fade out.

Thanks. Are you willing to send/post a rip?

PS...Some Friendly rules

Last edited:
Ooops, I've just updated the link on the original post (ripped it blindly on itunes and with it being a less familiar cd itunes mixed up the name tags).
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Thanks. Are you willing to send/post a rip?

PS...Some Friendly rules

Some friendly does rule doesn’t it.

I don’t know how to rip it, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom