Los Angeles, CA - Galen Center at USC (Dec. 31, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / This Charming Man / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / You'll Be Gone / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / All The Lazy Dykes / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder / You Have Killed Me / Let Me Kiss You // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by ADAM, leedoggpimp, dewdrop.

Last edited:
Suedehead
Alma
Speedway
Ganglord
How soon
First of the gang
World peace
Charming
Kiss me a lot
Paris
One of our own
Youll be gone
Jack
Everyday
Lazy dykes
Bores
Bullfighter
What she said
Far off places

Last edited:
Inbetween "Bullfighter" and "Far Off Places" was

What She Said/Rubber Ring (Medley, same as from Rank)

...and then after "Far Off Places"

Meat Is Murder
You Have Killed Me
Let Me Kiss You

Encore:
The Queen is Dead

Last edited:
Thus far, "Suedehead"... "Llamas Masters"... "Pista de Carreras"... "Gangbang"... "How Soon Is Not?"... "First of the Gang"... "Whored Pieces Nunya"... "Charming Can"... "Kiss Me Ya Slut"... "Throwing Alarms Around Paris"... "I hope on a night like tonight you didn't have anything else to do, like the washing, but you never know, you're here now"... "Our Own"... "He's drunk!? On new year's eve? I better call Jesus! The thing that puts me off religion is... there are religious people!"... "Begone"... "I do admit, when I was young, I watched the show 'Here's Lucy', and I must admit it was very funny at the time, and for the same reason I watch the CNN News. There are many more jokes."... "Jake Was A Stripper"... "Every Gay Brunches on Sunday"... Band Intro... "Lazy Dykes" [I miss you Mel]... "If you went down the street that way, you could have seen the Grateful Dead. If you went the other way, you could have seen Motley Crüe. Evidently, you made the wrong choice."... "Crushing Whores", "She Said What?"; "Should old acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind, well, some of them should be!"; "I'll Seeya In f*** Off Places", "KFC Is Murder", "You Half-Filled Me"... "Let Me Kiss You", "...Be good to your mum and happy nude year"; "This Queen Is Dead" ... "Death" (Klaus Nomi)

Last edited:
I enjoyed the Sirius stream. I really wish he played Now My Heart Is Full, or Neal Cassady, but all in all I was impressed by the setlist. Liked his banter, but he could have said "Happy New Year" at the very end! I bet those who attended the show won't forget it anytime soon.

Listened to the show on Sirius. He sounded happy and seemed to be having a good time. I'm very thankful to have been able to...kinda...be there. I love the banter...:lbf:

We luff you, too, Moz!

In 1992? I'll count my liver spots to be sure, though.

He didn't play that many songs back then. Infact, he played way less. But this is one of many things that people always seem to forget when they criticize the Moz of today.

Sent to me from someone who is having trouble registering an account right now. The file is 166MB. Edit: I fixed the setlist, it missed one.

As smithstorrents dislikes MP3, I want to post this to so-low. The https link below is very very fast but is TIME-LIMITED... gone in 48 hours or less. Someone else is free to re-post the file to another filehoster for the crowd.

https://www.strongspace.com/shared/xjrega1qed

2015-12-31
Galen Center
Los Angeles, CA, USA
MP3 VBR direct stream pull (average bitrate 208kbit/s)

(Intro: Klaus Nomi “Wayward Sisters”)
01 Suedehead
02 Alma Matters
03 Speedway/Pista de Carreras
04 Ganglord
05 How Soon is Now?
06 First of the Gang to Die
(Shameless SiriusXM plug)
07 World Peace is None of Your Business
08 This Charming Man
09 Kiss Me a Lot
10 I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris