Loser Terry snubbed by Winner Wayne

Apparently Bridge sent Terry a text message after the game, saying

''that's how you play away'':thumb:

Jukebox Jury

It was bridge's EX!!!
He's acting like a sulky boy.

Or have I got it wrong?

it was his ex but terry was apparently shagging her when they were together. even if they were split up you dont sleep with your best mate's ex who you had a kid with.

John Terry and Wayne Bridge were best mates
Terry's wife and Bridge's girlfriend were best mates.....

It certainly was a bizarre love triangle:guitar:
An affair is an affair.....and always someone gets hurt.... but this affair took liberties.....

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
It was bridge's EX!!!
He's acting like a sulky boy.

Or have I got it wrong?

Terry was shagging his 'then' girlfriend.
However, it's irrelevant whether or not it was his 'ex', Bridge was his best friend and you don't shit on your own doorstep.

I'm sick of Bridge basking in the glory of playing the victim. If he wanted all this to fade away into tomorrow's fish and chip paper then why didn't he just shake Terry's hand when he offered it? Its sad how the situation has become so pantomime now.

I'm sick of Bridge basking in the glory of playing the victim. If he wanted all this to fade away into tomorrow's fish and chip paper then why didn't he just shake Terry's hand when he offered it? Its sad how the situation has become so pantomime now.

Publicly humiliated by your ex-best mate? Prepared to give up his World Cup as he can't bear to be in his vicinity. I think Bridge was completely right not to shake his hand. I aslo think that it helped galvanise Man City in prepartion for the match.

Sometimes things are more important than football I guess, its jsut a shame those odious Chelsea fans who were booing Bridge don't see that.

Kudos to Craig Bellamy: "Everyone in football knows what John Terry is like off the field."
You know you're on dubious ground when Craig Bellamy has the moral authority!

Publicly humiliated by your ex-best mate? Prepared to give up his World Cup as he can't bear to be in his vicinity. I think Bridge was completely right not to shake his hand. I aslo think that it helped galvanise Man City in prepartion for the match.

Sometimes things are more important than football I guess, its jsut a shame those odious Chelsea fans who were booing Bridge don't see that.

Kudos to Craig Bellamy: "Everyone in football knows what John Terry is like off the field."

Yeah, I agree. I think Terry should be publicly stoned. I mean, as this sort of thing has never happened outside of football that would be the right thing to do.

Bridge could've quelled all this, but he chose to retire from international football just before the Chelsea game, adding more fuel to the fire, and then refusing to shake Terry's hand. This could've all been brushed under the carpet. I had total sympathy for Bridge last week, now I don't though. He seems to be perversely revelling in all of this.

Yeah, I agree. I think Terry should be publicly stoned. I mean, as this sort of thing has never happened outside of football that would be the right thing to do.

Bridge could've quelled all this, but he chose to retire from international football just before the Chelsea game, adding more fuel to the fire, and then refusing to shake Terry's hand. This could've all been brushed under the carpet. I had total sympathy for Bridge last week, now I don't though. He seems to be perversely revelling in all of this.

In fairness up till this week he, Bridge, kept a "dignified" silence (I think) so he's probably stewed over it in his mind. And then some. And Max Clifford probably advised him not to shake his hand!!

Perhaps it was all a ruse to psychologically improve Manchester City's performance as despite their player's protestations it was obvious they were up for it. And maybe Bridge will magically reappear in an England squad prior to the World Cup having had a rethink (especially if Cashley is still injured) and so on and so forth. I'm sure the News Of the Screws will have some vile insider exclusive about it tomorrow

I'm quite interested in this public stoning of John Terry though. Having said that the way he played today he did look quite stoned!!!

Maybe you're right with regards as to the handshake. Thats the reason he was booed by Chelsea fans. I can't see how that would impact on the rest of the Chelsea team out there though. Other than the fact that half of them didn't seem interested from the start. I hope Ballack is pensioned off in the summer! I can't explain this, but I have more hate for that pathetic self victim Bridge than I'm gutted about our defeat.

Bridge basking in the glory of being the victim?:confused:
He IS the victim........ he has done nothing wrong - it is Terry and Bridge's ex who have to shoulder the blame.
All this ''brush it under the carpet'' crap you are spouting...... I'd like to see you shake the hand of the bloke who is your best mate who has shagged your girl / boyfriend.

Bridge didn't announce his retirement ''before the Chelsea game''. Pure coincidence. He did it because the England squad for next week was announced after Saturdays game and Bridge was telling the England manager to count him out. It would have been worse had he been selected and then denounced his selection.
Bridge is revelling in it? Yes, I'm sure he has bought every copy of the daily papers, cutting out all the stories with his name in them and putting them in his scrap book:rolleyes:

Oh, and John Terry could have quelled this..... he could have kept his pants up:rolleyes:

Jukebox ''Team Bridge'' Jury

Last edited:
Just watched the early morning repeat of MotD, I was disappointed to not see any "Team Bridge" t-shirts :lbf:

team+bridge

Dave

who are these people?

Bridge basking in the glory of being the victim?:confused:
He IS the victim........ he has done nothing wrong - it is Terry and Bridge's ex who have to shoulder the blame.
All this ''brush it under the carpet'' crap you are spouting...... I'd like to see you shake the hand of the bloke who is your best mate who has shagged your girl / boyfriend.

Bridge didn't announce his retirement ''before the Chelsea game''. Pure coincidence. He did it because the England squad for next week was announced after Saturdays game and Bridge was telling the England manager to count him out. It would have been worse had he been selected and then denounced his selection.
Bridge is revelling in it? Yes, I'm sure he has bought every copy of the daily papers, cutting out all the stories with his name in them and putting them in his scrap book:rolleyes:

Oh, and John Terry could have quelled this..... he could have kept his pants up:rolleyes:

Jukebox ''Team Bridge'' Jury

I was just about to rant away at Drew A Swallow but I couldn't put it any better than your post.
Bridge has done nothing wrong and as some one else stated he has kept a dignified silence.
f*** Terry and f*** chelski!

fools. can't they all just have group sex and make up?

Thats Fat Frank's and Rehab Rio's speciality.

Here's John Terry's Top Ten misdemeanours prior to shagging Bridge's ex, pocketing loads of cash from his private box at Wembley and his parents being exposed as a drug-dealer and a thief respectively!?! (All revealed thanks to that paragon of virtue the News Of The Screws)

I doubt that mooted transfer to Man City that was doing the rounds in the silly season will ever happen now though. Thanks to JT's commitment and dedication to the Chelski family, oh and his new improved contract.

Ultimately if Chelsea win the title and England get ko'd out of the World Cup in the semi-final will any of it really matter?

The heart-on-sleeve Chelsea and England captain and recent recipient of the 'Father of the Year award', John Terry has a reputation for bravery and leadership and is a role model to thousands. However this hasn't always been the case for the no-nonsense centre back...

1. 9/11
John Terry was fined two weeks wages by Chelsea after a drinking session with team mates Jody Morris, Frank Lampard and Eidur Gudjohnsen at a Heathrow hotel which culminated in the harassment of American tourists at a Heathrow hotel in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks on New York. The players embarked on their binge after their game against Levski Sofia had been called off out of respect to the victims of the terrorist attack.

2. Assault and Affray
In January 2002 Terry was arrested for affray while out celebrating the birth of team mate Jody Morris' first child. The pair were held overnight at Belgravia police station and questioned over an alleged attack on a male receptionist, before eventually being cleared of all charges - and all this just thirty-six hours before an away game at Norwich City!

3. Gambling
The Chelsea captain was one of several high profile players exposed by numerous tabloid newspapers as being heavily involved in horse racing. Tabloids speculated that Terry, amongst others, was spending tens of thousands of pounds at a time on the horses at a bookmakers near the Chelsea training ground in Cobham. Although soon after the story broke, John Terry signed a new contract worth £130,000 per week with the West London club, somewhat dwarfing the severity of money laid down at the bookies!

4. Respect
Despite being a key figure in publicising the Premier League's new 'Respect' campaign aimed towards increasing the respect shown to referees by footballers on the field, John Terry has emerged as one of the key violators of it. Chelsea have been fined for failing to control their players a number of times in the past few seasons, and Chelsea's display of dissent against the famously incompetant referee Tom Henning Ovrebo after their Champions League exit to Barcelona did little to improve their public image.

5. Infidelity
The Chelsea ace has apparently been caught stepping out on his wife Toni Poole by the tabloid press a number of times despite being quoted saying "I've never cheated on Toni and I never would." John Terry was later quoted saying "I really regret what I’ve done to Toni. I’ve misbehaved and slept with girls behind her back and that’s not right. She knows about it all now and we’re moving on. I’m not going to cheat on her ever again."

6. Paparazzi Attacks
No good celebrity should go without a good paparazzi attack, and the same is allegedly true of John Terry and some Chelsea teammates who clashed with a photographer outside a restaurant on Fulham Road in October 2007. The photographer called the police claiming the Chelsea players had prevented him from taking photographs and damaged his scooter before disappearing before the police arrived.

7. Spitting?
An uncertain entry in to the John Terry hall of shame. Did he? Didn't he? No one really knows but we're not going to get 10 without scraping the barrel! After Didier Drogba's moronic red card for a slap on Nemanja Vidic in the Champions League Final in 2008, John Terry was seen delivering angry words and possibly more towards Carlos Tevez as the Argentinian was being booked.

8. Fraud
Well, not really, but according to the Sun the England defender was questioned over an expensive wedding gift given by a convicted fraudster who made hundreds of thousands of pounds by forging famous sports stars signatures and selling them on to unsuspecting supporters.

9. Speeding Fine
The England captain was caught by police speed cameras taking his Bentley for a spin at a despicable 63mph in a 50mph zone. The £130,000 per week defender was given three points on his license and had to pay a costly £300 in costs and fines.

10. Parking in a Disabled Bay
In 2008 John Terry, while taking his family out for dinner at a Pizza Express restaurant at Esher in Surrey, parked his Bentley in a disabled bay and was promptly fined £60. At time of press, the FBI and MI5 had no comment to make on this story.:D

What a role model

1. 9/11
John Terry was fined two weeks wages by Chelsea after a drinking session with team mates Jody Morris, Frank Lampard and Eidur Gudjohnsen at a Heathrow hotel which culminated in the harassment of American tourists at a Heathrow hotel in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks on New York. The players embarked on their binge after their game against Levski Sofia had been called off out of respect to the victims of the terrorist attack.

2. Assault and Affray
In January 2002 Terry was arrested for affray while out celebrating the birth of team mate Jody Morris' first child. The pair were held overnight at Belgravia police station and questioned over an alleged attack on a male receptionist, before eventually being cleared of all charges - and all this just thirty-six hours before an away game at Norwich City!

3. Gambling
The Chelsea captain was one of several high profile players exposed by numerous tabloid newspapers as being heavily involved in horse racing. Tabloids speculated that Terry, amongst others, was spending tens of thousands of pounds at a time on the horses at a bookmakers near the Chelsea training ground in Cobham. Although soon after the story broke, John Terry signed a new contract worth £130,000 per week with the West London club, somewhat dwarfing the severity of money laid down at the bookies!

4. Respect
Despite being a key figure in publicising the Premier League's new 'Respect' campaign aimed towards increasing the respect shown to referees by footballers on the field, John Terry has emerged as one of the key violators of it. Chelsea have been fined for failing to control their players a number of times in the past few seasons, and Chelsea's display of dissent against the famously incompetant referee Tom Henning Ovrebo after their Champions League exit to Barcelona did little to improve their public image.

5. Infidelity
The Chelsea ace has apparently been caught stepping out on his wife Toni Poole by the tabloid press a number of times despite being quoted saying "I've never cheated on Toni and I never would." John Terry was later quoted saying "I really regret what I’ve done to Toni. I’ve misbehaved and slept with girls behind her back and that’s not right. She knows about it all now and we’re moving on. I’m not going to cheat on her ever again."

6. Paparazzi Attacks
No good celebrity should go without a good paparazzi attack, and the same is allegedly true of John Terry and some Chelsea teammates who clashed with a photographer outside a restaurant on Fulham Road in October 2007. The photographer called the police claiming the Chelsea players had prevented him from taking photographs and damaged his scooter before disappearing before the police arrived.

7. Spitting?
An uncertain entry in to the John Terry hall of shame. Did he? Didn't he? No one really knows but we're not going to get 10 without scraping the barrel! After Didier Drogba's moronic red card for a slap on Nemanja Vidic in the Champions League Final in 2008, John Terry was seen delivering angry words and possibly more towards Carlos Tevez as the Argentinian was being booked.

8. Fraud
Well, not really, but according to the Sun the England defender was questioned over an expensive wedding gift given by a convicted fraudster who made hundreds of thousands of pounds by forging famous sports stars signatures and selling them on to unsuspecting supporters.

9. Speeding Fine
The England captain was caught by police speed cameras taking his Bentley for a spin at a despicable 63mph in a 50mph zone. The £130,000 per week defender was given three points on his license and had to pay a costly £300 in costs and fines.

10. Parking in a Disabled Bay
In 2008 John Terry, while taking his family out for dinner at a Pizza Express restaurant at Esher in Surrey, parked his Bentley in a disabled bay and was promptly fined £60. At time of press, the FBI and MI5 had no comment to make on this story.:D

Don't even like the bloke but where is this rubbish from?

Back
Top Bottom