Morrissey Central "LOVE IS ON ITS WAY BACK" (November 18, 2020)

IMG_0388_mynn1p.jpg

0-12_copy_c2uxlh.jpg

Links to an article via The Federalist entitled:
"You Can Fire Morrissey, But You Will Never Break His Spirit" by David Marcus.
Uncredited 'shopped images by Victor Esparza.
Regards,
FWD.

Two right wing filler articles in days... if these are the only places signalling your virtues, it’s time to rethink.

Just a bit of photoshop fun in these troubled times, everyone could do with at least a little smile once in a while.

I know - but he should be thinking about the industry. What would give the impression that he will make a great new album.

LOL... I was forgetting about "Franz Ferdinand is dead", "The Austro-Hungarian Empire strikes again", "Wilhelm II, it was really nothing", "Frankly, Mr. Yoshihito", "The armistice of 11th November spawned a monster" and all his other WWI songs.... :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 65700

View attachment 65701

Links to an article via The Federalist entitled:
"You Can Fire Morrissey, But You Will Never Break His Spirit" by David Marcus.
Uncredited 'shopped images by Victor Esparza.
Regards,
FWD.
Morrissey photographed with a "subspecies" ? Times certainly have changed. Did they share a bowl of cat-stew together? Kentucky Fried shite ? If so, Morrissey and the subspecies are getting along, which is nice.

To object to Morrissey actively promoting far-right politics and declaring that he prefers his own race, you don't have to be woke. You just have to be not a total twat. The career-low sales for Dog were nothing to with the quality of the album - it's one of his best for years. Its to do with a British radio boycott, particularly the BBC who continue to playlist all his peers from the 1980s, and even Cliff Richard (aged 80)'s new single.
The live shows can continue indefinitely albeit to a considerably reduced audience. If he wants a decent record deal, and to have new songs played on BBC, ever again, he needs to apologise for his unbelievable political stupidity/naivety of 2018/2019 and retract his unambiguous support for far right politics whether that's Tom Robinson or For Britain. If he doesn't, the downward trajectory continues. The ball is entirely in his court.

Steve does need to sort out his internet problems.

It all started with this shithole website. It needs to f*** off into the ether.
We must admit the site has many technical problems. And now I can say it because I spent part of the forced reclusion time studying web programming and those boring things like SEO and responsive design.

Meat Is Murder.

View attachment 65708

The original picture said Make War Not Love instead and was a still taken from the Vietnam documentary In The Year Of The Pig.

View attachment 65709
Well, meat is war. Or war is meat. Meat comes from corpses and wars produce corpses. There are many types of wars, one of them is happening all the time without any kind of interruption, like an eternal holocaust, in animal slaughterhouses. Is there a war more coward that that?

Like clockwork, his fires up his chums at the right wing websites to come to his defence.

Yes he's always done his own thing, no one is disputing that, but look where it's got him. Moaning, for the umpteenth time that he's got no deal - do you think he's pleased by this?

Who is to blame? Who said all those things?

In the past he's always been able to find a deal because of his legacy loyal fan-base - now? It's virtually impossible. No record company wants to spend money on tarnished has-beens and fund their releases. Why would they?

Like clockwork, his fires up his chums at the right wing websites to come to his defence.

Yes he's always done his own thing, no one is disputing that, but look where it's got him. Moaning, for the umpteenth time that he's got no deal - do you think he's pleased by this?

Who is to blame? Who said all those things?

In the past he's always been able to find a deal because of his legacy loyal fan-base - now? It's virtually impossible. No record company wants to spend money on tarnished has-beens and fund their releases. Why would they?
I’d like to add that BMG is savvy enough that they’d rather not be mentioned by a conspiracy theory, right-wing, ridiculous source such as The Federalist. The article on the website about the couple that aborted their unborn child because an genetic test of the fetus because it had a gene that supposedly identified the child was gay was totally over the top. No business needs/ wants to be dragged into that.
Except for M, apparently. He must think that’s sound journalism.

"My three albums with BMG have been the best of my career." f***! Really?!?!?!? Am I missing something? It's so odd to me that he'd turn his back on his previous solo material, never mind The Smiths. I will always have love in my heart for M, but he has completely lost his mind if he truly believes that.

"My three albums with BMG have been the best of my career." f***! Really?!?!?!? Am I missing something? It's so odd to me that he'd turn his back on his previous solo material, never mind The Smiths. I will always have love in my heart for M, but he has completely lost his mind if he truly believes that.
Yeah but he always says that after every new album release, this is not a new tactic, probably a bit of self promotion for his latest record(s) plus self belief too in his current work

LOL... I was forgetting about "Franz Ferdinand is dead", "The Austro-Hungarian Empire strikes again", "Wilhelm II, it was really nothing", "Frankly, Mr. Yoshihito", "The armistice of 11th November spawned a monster" and all his other WWI songs.... :ROFLMAO:
Just like The Smiths Is Dead, Franz Ferdinand is dead, hope it's the band you're talking about with their Cuban heels, manky looking hair, broken teeth, shouty songs etcetc "Take me out....aaarrrggghhh!"

To object to Morrissey actively promoting far-right politics and declaring that he prefers his own race, you don't have to be woke. You just have to be not a total twat. The career-low sales for Dog were nothing to with the quality of the album - it's one of his best for years. Its to do with a British radio boycott, particularly the BBC who continue to playlist all his peers from the 1980s, and even Cliff Richard (aged 80)'s new single.
The live shows can continue indefinitely albeit to a considerably reduced audience. If he wants a decent record deal, and to have new songs played on BBC, ever again, he needs to apologise for his unbelievable political stupidity/naivety of 2018/2019 and retract his unambiguous support for far right politics whether that's Tom Robinson or For Britain. If he doesn't, the downward trajectory continues. The ball is entirely in his court.
Aye ok Gypsey Rose Lee, time to put your crystal bollocks away!

Thank you so much. That was what I was thinking of the "Meat Is Murder" cover. It is a powerful image of a young man fighting in Vietnam.

"Louder Than Bombs" was another Smiths album.
Louder Than Bums...that was an explosive album🍑😉

good photoshop of bruce on the set of enter the dragon,think its john saxon whos been beheaded.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom