Morrissey Central Love Of The Loved (May 11, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date

full

Our Cilla song title. And a Mozzified car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! This is my car! What city did your friend spot me in? I’ve been

THIS IS MY CAR! Scrolling through Facebook this morning I saw it on Morrissey related page and it completely freaked me out. I left the E out because in New York you can only have 8 characters on your license plate. I’d love to know who took this picture in where they spotted me!

He lives in owego I live in Binghamton he saw you on Endicott. I hope you are not upset

I hope it has the vegan interior that Morrissey suggested when he wrote to GM in 2016 :)
Regards,
FWD.

if that was in britishland it would be.
cop-whats with the stickers,against the law incase of distraction,heres your £80 fine,you have got two weeks.ripoff Britain.

It's his website. It's supposed to be about him.

Why it's mainly left to his nephew to post pictures he's found online is the mystery.
Useful information about him. Not the random BS he's posting these days. Or SER or whoever. He might as well not bother. It just clutters up Moz Solo with junk.

God bless our Cilla...started out life working in the cloakroom at The Cavern in Liverpool before getting up and singing on stage with The Beatles, no less. Another true story.
And like most Scousers who make it, she couldn't wait to f*** off down south, becoming a professional Scouser and voting Tory.

Useful information about him. Not the random BS he's posting these days. Or SER or whoever. He might as well not bother. It just clutters up Moz Solo with junk.
I’d like to see him do a website something like Nick Cave’s Red Hand Files. Intelligent, witty, well-written, thoughtful takes on all manner of things (mostly prompted by direct questions from fans). Alas, probably just not Moz’s style (then again, 5 years or more ago no one would’ve thought it Cave’s style either).

I agree.

He should make it a wee blog about stuff he's done & include some pictures & short videos.

Also he should tell us why he's in Harvey Nicks all the time. What's he buying in there!

surely its down to the moderators to decide if its worthy of the main page.very quiet on here.
im off to make a make a mask out of a string vest.

And like most Scousers who make it, she couldn't wait to f*** off down south, becoming a professional Scouser and voting Tory.
true that...her siding with that "lovely man" Rolf Harris was was pissed me off more than any of the above though.

step inside love was a good song. Donated to her by Lennon & McCartney, I can't think of any other of her songs that i liked.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom