"Lover-To-Be" Record Store Day listing confirmed & details (Apr. 13, 2019)

46398_46396_20190228_180508.jpg

Record Store Day is April 13.
Confirmed for release on that day:
Morrissey.
Lover-To-Be (now confirmed as a 7").
B-side being the unreleased:

I Thought You Were Dead.

46399_46397_morrissey-lovers-to-be.jpg

https://recordstoreday.co.uk/releases/rsd-2019/morrissey/

Hot off the press.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I am annoyed this release is going to be a RSD. We all know a large percentage will appear on ebay the same day at inflated prices. Unfortunately it is the only I can hold of a copy, the only record shop near me have already said they will be lucky to get a single copy and that will go to the first couple of customers. Therefore, if anyone here manages to get their hands on a spare copy, I would be interested of making them an offer.

A lovely little 10" too ~

edith-sitwell.jpg

Oh shit.I received this email.No chance to buy online.I have to wait for remaining.

Hello,
We have already had a few enquiries about the Morrissey Record Store Day release "Lover To Be" on 7" red vinyl, so we thought it would be a good idea to email all the relevant people on our database with this information.
Unlike other Morrissey releases this is not something that we can take pre-orders on. There are very strict rules when it comes to Record Store Day. There are no reserves, no pre-orders and no online or phone sales.
The release date for this single is Saturday 13th April and it can only be purchased over the counter at an official Record Store Day shop. We are one of those shops and will be selling it on the day, but we can only sell to people who come to the shop, so if you live in or around Leeds then please call in and see us. We will try to get as many as we can, but like all the other releases that day it will be first come first served.
If you need to find out where your nearest Record Store Day shop is then please follow this link: https://recordstoreday.co.uk/stores/
One week after Record Store Day (Saturday 20th April) we are allowed to make any remaining stock available. If we still have any Morrissey 7" singles left they will be listed at 1 minute past midnight on the above date.
Regards,
Ian

uc

Crash Records

35 The Headrow

Leeds

LS1 6PU

Format: Boring :sick:

Waiting for the FLAC at morrissey-solo as always. :thumb:

First one now on eBay £15..

So same B-side on both singles ?
No,
It's beyond confusing when official sources give duff info.
In a nutshell:
April 8 - digital Wedding Bell Blues (no B-side - just the track).
April 13 - RSD only Lover-To-Be vinyl with I Thought You Were Dead as the B-side.
May 10 - Wedding Bell Blues vinyl with Brow of My Beloved as the B-side.

Regards,
FWD.

No,
It's beyond confusing when official sources give duff info.
In a nutshell:
April 8 - digital Wedding Bell Blues (no B-side - just the track).
April 13 - RSD only Lover-To-Be vinyl with I Thought You Were Dead as the B-side.
May 10 - Wedding Bell Blues vinyl with Brow of My Beloved as the B-side.

Regards,
FWD.

Thank you @Famous when dead - as usual you’re masterclass with wonderful info! I truly appreciate you on this site!

Erik--Brow of My Beloved is the b-side to Wedding Bell Blues.
I Thought you Were Dead is the b-side to Lover To Be.

Thank you @falconneil - appreciate the reply and info !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom