"Low In High School" enters the US Billboard 200 chart at #20; cracks U.S. Top 10 Albums Chart at #9

UPDATE Nov. 28:

Low In High School enters the US Billboard 200 album chart (week of Dec. 9, 2017) at #20.

Low In High School sold 17,028 copies in the United States the week ending 11/23. That is good for a #9 placing on Billboard's Top Albums Chart. However, Billboard's main Top 200 chart now uses "Sales Plus Streaming" so he enters at #20. Pity, really, because it would be his first Top 10 album here. Under the old rules it would be. It sold slightly more than "World Peace"

Last edited:
Most of them (like the 3 I bought) were reluctant sales in order to secure pre sale tickets.

Most of them (like the 3 I bought) were reluctant sales in order to secure pre sale tickets.

LIAR!!!!!!

YOU LOVE MORRISSEY AND WANTED MORE COPIES 'COS YOU LOVE MORRISSEY!!!

JUST LIKE ME/US!!!

HANG HIM OUT BACK!

HE SOUNDS LIKE!? HE SOUNDS LIKE A BLOODY DJ!!!

TO CELEBRATE THIS HANGING I PROPOSE WE DANCE WHILE WE HANG!!!

AND I KNOW THE PERFECT TUNE!!!

@ANONYMOUS: NAME THE TUNE AND SAVE YOUR SKIN OR ELSE YOU DIE!?

It's bizarre he is only selling that amount of albums given the size of US, amount of press he's getting and that he's playing a very extensive tour to thousands each night

The album sales in U.K. Also have a very similar problem.

I dont really understand the logic of people buying a concert ticket (at quite a high price) but balk at buying his new album for a £10 which he's bound to play songs off live.

Older fans caring only for the old material / not interested in new material ?

I dont really understand the logic of people buying a concert ticket (at quite a high price) but balk at buying his new album for a £10 which he's bound to play songs off live.

Most people wouldn't pay for a concert ticket if they could sneak in undetected and get a front row seat with no risk of being caught.

I purchased 9 copies being the completist that I am (4 colors, green indie, 7 inch boxed set, cassette, CD, and a digital for a concert ticket). Love the album! Cheers Moz!

17,028 sold in the whole of the United States?

How many people live in Moz Angeles?

thing is nobody buys music anymore. virtually everyone I know streams through Spotify, Apple Music etc . Nobody is really selling records anymore .

People keep saying fans are stuck to his old style. I would like his new style if it were any good. This album is a complete mess... from production, to lyrics, to music, to cover art......

thing is nobody buys music anymore. virtually everyone I know streams through Spotify, Apple Music etc . Nobody is really selling records anymore .

The people you know are trendy millennial turds. You need to cut them loose. They'll drag you down into an abyss of mediocrity.

I wondered why a certain member of this site had been conspicuous by their absence - after claiming the album would bomb in the US...

Let's just wait for Week 2 sales, shall we?

Have you seen them for the UK?

LOLOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOL!

ps: It has bombed in the US. It's a flop. Just ask Morrissey. And BMG!!!!

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom