Low in high school leak (go to page 9 or 10)

I plan to Trump-shift my copy.

interesting. I wonder why some of the people on here will even bother listening to it. I guess for the same reason why they come here repeatedly to hate on M. It's strange to me.

interesting. I wonder why some of the people on here will even bother listening to it. I guess for the same reason why they come here repeatedly to hate on M. It's strange to me.

They love to hate.
They are very close to each other.
Same part of the brain, scientists say.
But that could be “old” knowledge.
I am not up to date with that.
As with other things.

There's people on FB showing their pictures with their LP's and CD's.
I asked a couple ones to zip it and uploaded and their answers were not what i was expecting... selfish people :(:straightface:

I don't know what the Hell a Trump-shifter is...and I don't think Morrissey can tell you what a Trump-Shifter is either.

Trump-shifter is a social construction based on strong feelings and beliefs of a huge part of our contemporary society. It helps people to cope with a state of widespread disatisfaction and impotence in the face of a political phenomenon.

There's people on FB showing their pictures with their LP's and CD's.
I asked a couple ones to zip it and uploaded and their answers were not what i was expecting... selfish people :(:straightface:

People are the same everywhere

I don't know what the Hell a Trump-shifter is...and I don't think Morrissey can tell you what a Trump-Shifter is either.
Exactly. I don't think it's one of his finer lyrical changes. Better than Trumpfriend in a Coma or Trumpdresser on Fire I guess.

I've said it before, but I really think Morrissey is a special case, due to the emotions he inspires in people both positive and negative. He's fascinating when he's brilliant. He's fascinating when he's a fiery train wreck. I don't see the point in constantly bashing his every breath and move, but I definitely see where he is hard to quit for people. I'll remain until the end, whatever and whenever that may be.

EDIT: (and I'm buying my copy at the record store.)

Used to be 7 of us living in a paper sack in the middle of the road, collecting rats that squeak the notes to the Ouija Board piano when you hit them in the belly with a spoon.

Luxury.

Used to be 7 of us living in a paper sack in the middle of the road, collecting rats that squeak the notes to the Ouija Board piano when you hit them in the belly with a spoon.

Luxury.

Somewhere, one of those rats is hashtagging #MeToo

Regards,
FWD.

Who Will Protect Us... lyrics.
From the unsharing guy on Facebook that wants everyone to know he's got it...
20171116_043512.jpg

20171116_043447.jpg
Regards,
FWD

the worst thng about all these promo copies is that the person who has it will listen to it once and bung it in a drawer and it will never be played again.do bmg have incriminating photos of all these people who were sent a copy,even with 15 hours to go theres still no leak.

How has it lasted this long!? Artist removed this is really quite an achievement (of luck) I can’t remember the last time something got to about the 15 hour mark! Especially with it in the wild and all over arsebook.

It’s really quite unprecedented now. Either he has the most loyal fanbase in modern music, or nobody cares. Looking on Twitter, it seems even radio stations are playing album tracks today. Baffled.

Back
Top Bottom