"Low In High School" re-issue re-enters Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40 at #19

Hark?:ear:
is that thou, O COMET DELUXE edition??:thumbsdown:

NO ITS THE LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL MOZ DELUXE EDITION!!!:rock::rock:

sadly NO Comet deluxe. NADA FINITO:cry:

To put things into context this is the vinyl chart. In the real charts both Mama Mia and A Star Is Born were number 1 albums and have been in the charts for 22 and 10 weeks.
Yeah we know it's the vinyl chart. It's written in the article, the headline and the album is only released on vinyl. We can always rely on you to bring us down from the clouds. For a brief moment there I was giddy thinking LIHS was scaling new heights. Thank you.

Last edited:
Good to see Moz sellin' well and endin' the year off right.
Been listenin' to the second record and it sounds good to me.
Guess this means Low In High School is on the best album list again this year.

Well done Moz, and Uncle Skinny... my condolences. Your year long anti Moz tirade was all for nothing. The royal quiff is still shifting units, baby.

To put things into context both of the other albums are the products of the Hollywood Industrial complex and their ratings are due to the publicity machine around both movies.
Morrissey s success is down to himself and his loyal fans and very little promotion. It's great that LIHS has reentered the charts. Those of us who like him are pleased for him.

RIGHT ON ! :thumb:

To put things into context both of the other albums are the products of the Hollywood Industrial complex and their ratings are due to the publicity machine around both movies.
Morrissey s success is down to himself and his loyal fans and very little promotion. It's great that LIHS has reentered the kcharts. Those of us who like him are pleased for him.

All are part of the entertainment industry, all are part of the machine. The difference being morrissey is reflogging last years tat with a better cover and some not very good extra songs
The promotion of which was largely based on a shitty cover of a basic 80s song.
In some ways the musical records are better value. As another pointed out morrissey got nowhere near number one, certainly not got 22 or 10 weeks. I wonder what the excuse is when Adele gets to number one for half a year or Ed?
Those of us who are moz fans, rather than moz hangers on keep it real so Moz will aim higher. He's still got it but my god is he wasting it with that shit house on guitar. The fact he has started making a big fuss of the more backward counties he (along with other UK/USA names) is all very telling. He waterd himself down for us Americans, he's going even further now.

Morrissey s success is down to himself and his loyal fans and very little promotion. It's great that LIHS has reentered the charts. Those of us who like him are pleased for him.

This reads like James Maker to me. How many people does Moz get to come on here in his defence? Jesse, Sam now James. His mom will be on next week.

This reads like James Maker to me. How many people does Moz get to come on here in his defence? Jesse, Sam now James. His mom will be on next week.
these people don't come on here,they post through social media and then somebody on here puts it up for the rest of us to see what they have said.

All are part of the entertainment industry, all are part of the machine. The difference being morrissey is reflogging last years tat with a better cover and some not very good extra songs
The promotion of which was largely based on a shitty cover of a basic 80s song.
In some ways the musical records are better value. As another pointed out morrissey got nowhere near number one, certainly not got 22 or 10 weeks. I wonder what the excuse is when Adele gets to number one for half a year or Ed?
Those of us who are moz fans, rather than moz hangers on keep it real so Moz will aim higher. He's still got it but my god is he wasting it with that shit house on guitar. The fact he has started making a big fuss of the more backward counties he (along with other UK/USA names) is all very telling. He waterd himself down for us Americans, he's going even further now.

Shitty cover of a basic 8os song? Wow.

So, Morrissey's career success is now down to moderate gains in the vinyl charts?

Is she really going with this angle?

A true outsider artist doesn't do these kinds of things.

• Re-package, re-issue, re-enter. No artistic integrity anymore. The lights on.There's been no one home for many years now. Only a numbskull 100% blinkered opportunist fake.

We can't find the LP in France !
Digital/streaming is available in France via Amazon.fr - they are also stocking the physical copies of vinyl from the 22nd of December.
Regards,
FWD.

to put things into context:cool:
there is no Call the Comet deluxe edition.:lbf:
No. No weak-ass cover album in the works either. Johnny’s already onto the next thing, creating fantastic new original material as a solo artist and collaborator.

...and Morrissey just continues to lap at the teat of the few remaining sychohants who’ve stuck with his pension too-up program.

No. No weak-ass cover album in the works either. Johnny’s already onto the next thing, creating fantastic new original material as a solo artist and collaborator.

...and Morrissey just continues to lap at the teat of the few remaining sychohants who’ve stuck with his pension too-up program.

new DramaJ 'original' material? its xmas not halloween FFs no need to scare the poor readers out there.:mad:

• Re-package, re-issue, re-enter. No artistic integrity anymore. The lights on.There's been no one home for many years now. Only a numbskull 100% blinkered opportunist fake.
But enough about you.
Getting back to Morrissey, he's had a great year tour wise apart from overdoing the UK dates after the success in Feb/March, and now the Americas tour where he was received equally well if not even more rapturously.
Album wise he had LIHS with some great songs, a Best of, a covers and LIHS deluxe.
And he's still with the record label so who knows what's next.
And he's still looking and sounding fantastic.
How was your year?

Great, have you heard the new album then???

Tags
low in high school deluxe low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom