"Low In High School" reviews (Pitchfork, God Is In The TV, Daily Californian, Bob Stei)

"Low In High School" review by Sam Sodomsky (5.7 / 10) - Pitchfork. Link posted by BrummieBoy (original post).

"Low In High School" review by Tim Russell - God Is In The TV. Link posted by Billbones80 (original post).

Morrissey capitalizes on political controversy distastefully in new album ‘Low in High School’ by Maisy Menzies (Grade: N/A) - The Daily Californian. Link posted by BrummieBoy (original post).
Editor’s Note: The Daily Californian recognizes that a numerical grading system cannot always account for the problematic history of the artists whose work we are grading. Given the harm caused by this artist, this critic has decided not to give this album a grade.

"Low In High School" review by radio personality Bob Stei. Link from an anonymous person.

Related item:

Last edited:
The title is apparently a James Dean quote. I hear a slight similarity to Lost but not to Yes, I Am Blind - which was musically "inspired" by the vastly superior Nothing Rhymed anyway.
I think parts of it sound like "I'd love to"

I think parts of it sound like "I'd love to"

interesting. When i first 'Home is' I thought of 'This is not your country' maybe it's just the mood in the verse or just the guitar picking, don't know.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom