"Low In High School" reviews (Rolling Stone, Telegraph, Irish Times, AV Club, Süddeutsche.de)

Alt-Rock's Greatest Stand-Up, Still Has It on Album Number 11 by Will Hermes (3.5 of 5 stars) - Rolling Stone. Link posted by Maurice E Maher (original post).

Low in High School, review: misanthropy at its most superbly elegant by Neil McCormick (4 of 5 stars) - The Telegraph. Link posted by Famous when dead (original post).

Low in High School – dodgy politics, but still a class act by Lauren Murphy (4 of 5 stars) - The Irish Times. Link posted by an anonymous person (original post).

Morrissey still has some fight left in him on Low In High School by Josh Modell - The A.V. Club. Link posted by Robland (original post).

Morrissey ist jetzt ein alter, ideenloser Verschwörungstheoretiker by Julian Dörr - Süddeutsche.de (German). Link from Tanja.

Related item:

Somewhere Mark E. Nevin is smilingly because he longer carries the stigma of co-writing the worst Morrissey album ever.

I bought Morrissey Official new album "Low In High School" yesterday and gave it a listen, finally getting through it all on the drive home from my private karaoke gig. First impression: It is good. Not great. A few really decent tracks. Some duds, too. I would give it a 3/5 stars after first listen. We'll see if it grows on me. At the moment I would rate it as his best album in 12 years since "Ringleader of the Tormentors" in 2006. "Swords" 2009, "Years of Refusal" 2009, and "World Peace Is None of Your Business" 2014 did not impress me overall. This one might.

Mhh, my rating ws the same as the Rolling Stone, as with Q some of the most influential musicmags, hope along with His current tour Morrissey will score US album chart position under the 50, I'm not sure what to
rate about the UK but x-my-fingers for at least a top 5 first week.

Have a everyday sunday, enjoy the new album...

Last edited:
I bought Morrissey Official new album "Low In High School" yesterday and gave it a listen, finally getting through it all on the drive home from my private karaoke gig. First impression: It is good. Not great. A few really decent tracks. Some duds, too. I would give it a 3/5 stars after first listen. We'll see if it grows on me. At the moment I would rate it as his best album in 12 years since "Ringleader of the Tormentors" in 2006. "Swords" 2009, "Years of Refusal" 2009, and "World Peace Is None of Your Business" 2014 did not impress me overall. This one might.

WPINOYB is a gem, in my humble opinion, you name you favourite album, which was a 3 out of 5*'s for me, no offence Jay, enjoy the album, music is personal taste.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom