Low In High School - Spanish version

To be honest, his album titles never really made sense to a broader public.
Viva Hate was obvious, but Kill Uncle?
There was a lot of head scratching about Your Arsenal, vague explanation from his side for Vauxhall and I.
Southpaw Grammar at least tied in with the boxing imagery although the deeper meaning isn't as easy to decode.
Maladjusted was pretty obvious.
You Are The Quarry was catchy and self-explanatory.
Ringleader and Refusal seem no-brainers because they are very him but both don't really specifically fit the albums they're attached to.

World Peace Is None Of Your Business would have worked great for the collection of songs that ended up as Low In High School.

And I Am Not A Dog On A Chain is a good title but only reflects the topics of two, maybe three songs.
Come on. Your Arsenal? He’s given that one away in a photo. A hint at homosexuality!?!!!!!? Your arse and all.

To be honest, his album titles never really made sense to a broader public.
Viva Hate was obvious, but Kill Uncle?
There was a lot of head scratching about Your Arsenal, vague explanation from his side for Vauxhall and I.
Southpaw Grammar at least tied in with the boxing imagery although the deeper meaning isn't as easy to decode.
Maladjusted was pretty obvious.
You Are The Quarry was catchy and self-explanatory.
Ringleader and Refusal seem no-brainers because they are very him but both don't really specifically fit the albums they're attached to.

World Peace Is None Of Your Business would have worked great for the collection of songs that ended up as Low In High School.

And I Am Not A Dog On A Chain is a good title but only reflects the topics of two, maybe three songs.
Kill Uncle was the title track. Scrapped but he liked the name.

Come on. Your Arsenal? He’s given that one away in a photo. A hint at homosexuality!?!!!!!? Your arse and all.

Dude, you seriously think I don't know that? 😆
I posted a high resolution version of the picture in another thread the other week myself.

I was talking about the perception of the album titles by the broader public at the time of the release of those albums in response to Nerak's comment about promotion.
Reviews and interviews from when Arse was first released reveal that there were all sorts of assumptions about the meaning of it.
The butt pic wasn't exposed until 2008.

And I know that Kill Uncle was the title track, I mentioned that about three posts earlier.

Back
Top Bottom