M is for Morrissey and...

realitybites

making lemonade
To celebrate Morrissey's upcoming birthday, thought we could do an 'all things Morrissey' that begin with the letter M. Can we get to 55 replies by tomorrow?

I'll start: Manchester.

Re: M is for Morrissey... and...

Mudkips

tXHGljW.gif

Morose

Masturbation.

and for my Fry and Laurie loving fans... what about "MYSTERY!"
mystery!.jpg
If you've never seen this skit I implore you to look it up and prepare to pee your pants.

- - - Updated - - -

mussolini.jpg
Mussolini on the balcony??

...or the one man you'd never look in the eye and say "you sort of look like a caveman" or "there are way too many vowels in your last name, dude!"
mannypacquiao.jpg
Manny Pacquiao

- - - Updated - - -

I can tie each thing I posted to Morrissey...
if given enough time.

Instead of forcing people to use their imagination I'll stick with the tired and obvious...
umm, Manchester United??

Oh, I am sorry. Did all those have to do with Morrissey? My apologies.

- - - Updated - - -

...or the one man you'd never look in the eye and say "you sort of look like a caveman" or "there are way too many vowels in your last name, dude!"
View attachment 31815
Manny Pacquiao

- - - Updated - - -

I can tie each thing I posted to Morrissey...
if given enough time.

So could I, if given enough time. Weird.

To celebrate Morrissey's upcoming birthday, thought we could do an 'all things Morrissey' that begin with the letter M. Can we get to 55 replies by tomorrow?

I'll start: Manchester.

Honestly. Wouldn't it be a lot more fun to post semi-random M items and let people use their imaginations and find ways to tie them to Morrissey? It would be a fun game and it would generate some funny and thoughtful replies I bet!

Back
Top Bottom