Madness Brand FB: Morrissey marble bust statue now available (June 10, 2020)

FB_IMG_1591841700569.jpg
FB_IMG_1591841696181.jpg

Listed on the site at $100.
Regards,
FWD.

I think with current goings-on, there are plenty of spare plinths to place it.

Skinny is going to buy the statue of Moz and is going to organize an anti-MOrrissey demonstration with his people and they will throw it into the Tamesis?

Well if he was going for a sculpture that doesn't look like Morrissey he nailed it.

Uuuyyy Madness sells that statue for 100$ and says it's made of white marble which is very expensive....the poor man has a tougher face than marble!!!!!!!!!

All I can think is: “Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize...”

Now there's a statue that deserves to be torn down and chucked in the harbour. No white middle class guilt attached to this one though...

Can’t wait to see this thrown into the river Tames over in Brittin. Mozz Sticks would never approve of such trash work.

L O L
I thought this was a piss take.
That is Geoffrey Palmer out of the British tv series called Butterflies starring Wendy Craig.

?? :knife:

I reckon what you dumbshit loonie foreigners here criticizing the statue need to try and get through your fat encrusted swollen skulls from eating too many Big Macs is that the California Son had to sign off on the statue. Reckon you sad pieces of shit are just angry and jealous that a kid from Moz Angeles has the California Son on speed dial and the closest you will ever get to the California Son is sticking your hand up in the air when the California Son is 100 feet away from you at a concert in Brittin every 4 years c*** tit twat chipper curry imposter getting bread inn n nn nnn nn nnn nn nn n it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom