This site is decline but how to fix it?

• Amnesty for all the trolls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
42D00E8E-3295-4D71-BB8F-743589FE16CD.jpeg

Moz, Brit living in the USA lots, who has an appreciation of Hispanic culture, hates Muslims mostly and thinks the Chinese are not so great. Where duh frak does Sweden even enter into it?
How does a site of worldwide Moz fans become so overrun with a bunch of boring, self absorbed fake Swedes?
Is it the site’s lax immigration policies?
Could all this be taken care of by simply banning Swedish IPs?
A virtual wall, if you will, I don’t have the answers, just the important questions.
but something must be done, Solo was great once & it could be great again :guitar:
Ok, sleepy bye time for me now :sleeping:

Ps: maybe the Swedes worst trait, at least in online setting is how stupid they are when it comes to humor of pretty much any kind, which is a real shame when all they’d have do most of the time is just think to themselves:
“How would Stellan Skarsgård take this?”
& voila, the answer would be self evident...

Last edited:
Moz, Brit living in the USA lots, who has an appreciation of Hispanic culture, hates Muslims mostly and thinks the Chinese are not so great. Where duh frak does Sweden even enter into it?
How does a site of worldwide Moz fans become so overrun with a bunch of boring, self absorbed fake Swedes?
A virtual wall, if you will, I don’t have the answers, just the important questions.
but something must be done, Solo was great once & it could be great again :guitar:

Ps: maybe the Swedes worst trait, at least in online setting is how stupid they are when it comes to humor of pretty much any kind, which is a real shame when all they’d have do most of the time is just think to themselves:
What's 12" ever done to you, Robby? Seems a bit baffling, with the exception of The Other Swede. Although I must admit, I did like the Stellan Skarsgard comment.

Okay, now I get it. I've just trawled through the several pages of argy-bargy on the other thread. Wtf? Robby, I do hope you're okay because you know this is not making much sense, don't you?

Hahaha I am so in favour of banning all swedes and it is so funny that Robby who claims to have been a soldier (the english did the job for him hence his hate for the english that were better teachers than him in China) is so easily offended but I guess living under Trump means he needs to shut the f*** up and that is not something redskins are any good at.
A ban would be a relief but don't worry I am just days away from my last post here but with a bit of luck this is my last one.
What a child you are Rambo Robby!

You're such a racist judging every swede because of me. Your bad eye sight extends to the brain. You need to work out and stop eating shit to make the things you need flow inside your brain.

What's 12" ever done to you, Robby? Seems a bit baffling, with the exception of The Other Swede. Although I must admit, I did like the Stellan Skarsgard comment.
12 inch is austrian like Hitler not swedish in any way.

Come on Robby all chinese are like that and weak and I read online that people all over the world complain about chinese tourists. They are related to aliens and are not humans.
Isn't that pretty obvious?

PS.
China is not a communist state anymore for american commies to fawn over.

I will take the evening to think things through cause I want to make Robby's dream come true and leave Solo for good. I started trolling Solo in September 1998 so 20 years service and a life time achievement award means I can retire with pride.

I will post my decision in about 6-7 hours time in this thread.

The votes will decide the outcome and as a defender of democracy I will honour the result so keep voting folks this is your chance to make Robby happy again.

If people visit Solo with their own IP they will be sorry. I remember when a chatroom tried to ban me and I kept coming back within seconds of getting banned.

My days with Wikileaks taught me all I need to know about internet and computers.

Back
Top Bottom