Make solo gr8 again

This site is decline but how to fix it?

• Amnesty for all the trolls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How I hate that this place revolves around me, I really cannot stand all this attention.

Now I know how the sun feels!

Look, I’m not saying all Swedes are bad posters, some are insightful, funny even, but they are the exception, most come here now to discuss how bad they are at cooking, or the travails of couch surfing or how Sweden is all black now cuz it went from one person of color to 2 in the last decade :rolleyes:
& it just won’t do, besides, Jens Lekman needs and wants you people so just go, go where you belong, where you will get the jokes, well maybe not, we’re talking about Swedes only zones, will there be any jokes with them left to themselves?
but I digress, anyways, there is big internet sea out there filled with people that really love herring like you Swedes do and not working hard, but working “just enough” o_O

Look, I’m not saying all Swedes are bad posters, some are insightful, funny even, but they are the exception, most come here now to discuss how bad they are at cooking, or the travails of couch surfing or how Sweden is all black now cuz it went from one person of color to 2 in the last decade :rolleyes:
& it just won’t do, besides, Jens Lekman needs and wants you people so just go, go where you belong, where you will get the jokes, well maybe not, we’re talking about Swedes only zones, will there be any jokes with them left to themselves?
but I digress, anyways, there is big internet sea out there filled with people that really love herring like you Swedes do and not working hard, but working “just enough” o_O
There was a woman here at Solo that loved Jens Lekman cause I told her about him but she is dead now. She had a lot of friends on here and I think she lived in San Diego when she tragically died from the effects of epilepsy.
Maybe you should talk less about Jens Lekman and use another swede as a way to not mock someone who died that was popular here?
Just like you should avoid disrespecting Gerrit saying things like "who the f*** is that?".
I know your life is shit and your plans didn't go the way you wanted but there is no reason for you to sink to my level.

How I hate that this place revolves around me, I really cannot stand all this attention.

Now I know how the sun feels!
Sorry, to burst your bubble dude, but you are merely the tip of the Swedish spear sinking Solo now, it’s gone far beyond that and yes, while I do blame you to a certain degree, fact is it’s really just a symptom of your culture perhaps, it has little soul of its own and let’s face it, most great Swedes well, they left, that’s the point, centuries of brilliant, brave people leaving Sweden from the Vikings to waves of immigration in the 19th and 20th century has left you a nation of those that are defined by that they “can’t” rather than “can” but hey, nobody knows this better than you I’ll bet ole Urbie :o

Last edited:
It's Sweden day at Solo, 50% discount on something you will never ever need at IKEA.

Sorry, to burst your bubble dude, but you are merely the tip of the Swedish spear sinking Solo now, it’s gone far beyond that and yes, while I do blame you to a certain degree, fact is it’s really just a symptom of your culture perhaps, it has little soul of its own and let’s face it, most great Swedes well, they left, that’s the point, centuries of brilliant, brave people leaving Sweden from the Vikings to waves of immigration in the 19th and 20th century has left you a nation of those that are defined that they “can’t” rather than “can” but hey, nobody knows this better than you I’ll bet ole Urbie :o
You are so damn cute when like this Robby!
Start a nice little fire up there in the mountains and I might fly over and join you and tickle your chin.

Hate to inform you but all american products are made in China so it is not like USA is working.

There was a woman here at Solo that loved Jens Lekman cause I told her about him but she is dead now. She had a lot of friends on here and I think she lived in San Diego when she tragically died from the effects of epilepsy.
Maybe you should talk less about Jens Lekman and use another swede as a way to not mock someone who died that was popular here?
Just like you should avoid disrespecting Gerrit saying things like "who the f*** is that?".
I know your life is shit and your plans didn't go the way you wanted but there is no reason for you to sink to my level.
You made all that up, pretty creative, for a Swede :rolleyes: and who the f*** is Gerrit? :confused:

You are so damn cute when like this Robby!
Start a nice little fire up there in the mountains and I might fly over and join you and tickle your chin.

Hate to inform you but all american products are made in China so it is not like USA is working.
Aww, the difference is we’d burn this f***er down before kowtowing to Chinese, Swedes on the other hand?
Please, I worked for some Swedes when I first got to China, the only way I could tell the two of these well spoken, tall, blond haired, blue eyed, but dumb* con men apart was the velocity with which they hit their knees when a rich Chinese person entered the room, it was revolting :sick:

*=the great myth of Swedish genius, got lots of the world fooled, but it’s passing now, thankfully :thumb:

You made all that up, pretty creative, for a Swede :rolleyes: and who the f*** is Gerrit? :confused:
Nope, wish I did!

She is one of many that used to be here but is sadly gone. Gerrit was a popular older man from Holland that sadly ended up getting cancer.

Robby seriously, what has got into you and have you started making meth up there in the mountains?

Aww, the difference is we’d burn this f***er down before kowtowing to Chinese, Swedes on the other hand?
Please, I worked for some Swedes when I first got to China, the only way I could tell the two of these well spoken, tall, blond haired, blue eyed, but dumb* con men apart was the velocity with which they hit their knees when a rich Chinese person entered the room, it was revolting :sick:

*=the great myth of Swedish genius, got lots of the world fooled, but it’s passing now, thankfully :thumb:
Bullied by swedes, I love it!

Thing is swedes can use banter and jokes and things like that whereas americans start a war as soon as they feel a bit insecure. You're the proof american military is full of white trash and some redskins as in your case.

MAKE SOME GRATED CHEESE AGAIN AND LEAVE IT IN THE OVEN UNTIL DOOMSDAY!

tumblr_mnrch6f4fK1ra8kfxo2_1280.png

Rambo Robby hate all swedes including his favourite actor Peter Stormare from Sweden.

tenor.gif

Come on Robby all chinese are like that and weak and I read online that people all over the world complain about chinese tourists. They are related to aliens and are not humans.
Isn't that pretty obvious?

PS.
China is not a communist state anymore for american commies to fawn over.
WHAT!!!

Back
Top Bottom