Make solo gr8 again

This site is decline but how to fix it?

• Amnesty for all the trolls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, he’s not even my fave Swedish actor, duh, but interesting pic of him, in which he’s playing the role of pagan God of Eastern Europe, great show, hope it gets a 2nd season :guitar:
Then you are a liar as there is post on this forum where you claim he is not only your favourite swedish actor but also your overall favourite actor.
You are struggling now.

No, he’s not even my fave Swedish actor, duh, but interesting pic of him, in which he’s playing the role of pagan God of Eastern Europe, great show, hope it gets a 2nd season :guitar:
You americans even have to import swedes to play in a show called American Gods.

Weak!

Then you are a liar as there is post on this forum where you claim he is not only your favourite swedish actor but also your overall favourite actor.
You are struggling now.
Put down the pipe dude, Stellan Skarsgård is my fave Swedish actor by far, duh, and obviously my fave actors period are all Scottish, Japanese or American :rolleyes:

The heavy spraying of chemtrails have meant that people are exploding all over this forum attacking people right left and center.
Robby's lungs are full of aluminium (yes americans learn english spelling) and barium and titanium and it drives him nuts.

speaking of Sweden, beak boots are so rad

No bald people should be allowed on so-low. Have the decency to wear a wig or just get off.

No bald people should be allowed on so-low. Have the decency to wear a wig or just get off.
Actually I’ve got a bit of running around to do and so I’ve got a cap on right now cuz statistically speaking while white males are less likely to get pulled over than any person of color, bald white guys get pulled over the most amongst white people, so yeah, I always wear a hat when I drive :guitar:

But please learn the difference between bald and shaved. I can send an expert on hair follicles over for a weekend crash course.

Dude, I have no sock puppets, so a simple scan of my posts will show I’ve never said what you are on about :o
Tv thread after I mentioned the upcoming premiere of the hunters. I even promised to post links to it online if english subs got available.
People can say a lot about me but when it comes to my memory it is in fact far too good which is a burden more often than it is some kind of advantage.

The results are in and Solo has made a decision cause I don't expect many more forum members to vote on this.

After reviewing the results in detail I have come to a conclusion that according to democratic rules it is time for me to leave Solo for good.

This was already in the pipeline since it is now exactly 20 years ago since I first started coming here but back then I mostly used the chatroom until that was closed down. I don't feel I have the time and energy to remain on this forum and in fairness I've said my piece on far too many things.

I realise I don't have anything more to add and that in fact many of the things I've posted have been constant repeats that has even bored myself shitless.

I want to hand this victory to Robby and forever turn him into the man that drove me away from here although of course I would have done so anyway in a few weeks time but just let him have that on his CV people.

It is time for me to focus all my energy onto other things and take the keyboard warrior away from keyboard and into reality. I have so many battles to fight and there are so many people that I feel should be put in their place and that cannot be done online only in the real world.

I am going to unleash the darkest side to my personality in company with other men that chose to do the same. Living life unfree can be an option for quite a long time but in the end you are faced with the realisation that you have to stand up for yourself and what you believe to be right and fight those dark powers that are spreading mayhem in your mind and life.

I tried love for a long time but it wasn't for me at all and only in the last few years have I realised that I harbour a rage that needs to be discovered and turned into something productive. I found that I am indeed a very evil person with no empathy for anything or anyone and while that was scary and hard to admit at first it also somehow empowered me and made me feel free again. It was my version of meeting God.

Only in recent weeks have I found like minded people that choose to take that rage and evil side to them and turn that into something useful for a higher cause. I am walking away from society and the normal life for something else having been radicalised for the past 10 years or more by media and politicians and enemies they call migrants that have openly shown a disregard for me and society and everything else.

I have nothing to lose and it is better to die free than live under oppression.

Solo had some cool people over 10 years ago but they all disappeared and now there is no one I like or relate to on here in any way so my decision to call it quits is easy and I leave with a happy heart only feeling relief and joy.

To the few that show glimpses of free thinking who dare to voice their opinion I want to say that you only have yourself and your mind and as soon as you let others corrupt that you have in fact lost yourself and your life as a free individual so never ever let that happen.

Adieu!

The results are in and Solo has made a decision cause I don't expect many more forum members to vote on this.

After reviewing the results in detail I have come to a conclusion that according to democratic rules it is time for me to leave Solo for good.

This was already in the pipeline since it is now exactly 20 years ago since I first started coming here but back then I mostly used the chatroom until that was closed down. I don't feel I have the time and energy to remain on this forum and in fairness I've said my piece on far too many things.

I realise I don't have anything more to add and that in fact many of the things I've posted have been constant repeats that has even bored myself shitless.

I want to hand this victory to Robby and forever turn him into the man that drove me away from here although of course I would have done so anyway in a few weeks time but just let him have that on his CV people.

It is time for me to focus all my energy onto other things and take the keyboard warrior away from keyboard and into reality. I have so many battles to fight and there are so many people that I feel should be put in their place and that cannot be done online only in the real world.

I am going to unleash the darkest side to my personality in company with other men that chose to do the same. Living life unfree can be an option for quite a long time but in the end you are faced with the realisation that you have to stand up for yourself and what you believe to be right and fight those dark powers that are spreading mayhem in your mind and life.

I tried love for a long time but it wasn't for me at all and only in the last few years have I realised that I harbour a rage that needs to be discovered and turned into something productive. I found that I am indeed a very evil person with no empathy for anything or anyone and while that was scary and hard to admit at first it also somehow empowered me and made me feel free again. It was my version of meeting God.

Only in recent weeks have I found like minded people that choose to take that rage and evil side to them and turn that into something useful for a higher cause. I am walking away from society and the normal life for something else having been radicalised for the past 10 years or more by media and politicians and enemies they call migrants that have openly shown a disregard for me and society and everything else.

Solo had some cool people over 10 years ago but they all disappeared and now there is no one I like or relate to on here in any way so my decision to call it quits is easy and I leave with a happy heart only feeling relief and joy.

To the few that show glimpses of free thinking who dare to voice their opinion I want to say that you only have yourself and your mind and as soon as you let others corrupt that you have in fact lost yourself and your life as a free individual so never ever let that happen.

Adieu!

Solo has made a decision? Who is Solo?

Please don't tell us you have been released from jail.

Adieu!

Are you there 'cause I am

Back
Top Bottom