Make solo gr8 again

This site is decline but how to fix it?

• Amnesty for all the trolls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys, beak boots are made of reindeer hide.

Last edited:
You guys, beak boots are made of reindeer hide.
I’m ok with that as long as it’s the Sámi, or Laps or some other semi nomadic tribe who is extracting the surplus value out of that reindeer’s death.
The problem really has never been eating or killing animals like at all, 0 tolerance is just lame as well.
Its always been the industrial level of raising animals for slaughter & now on such a massive scale.
The balance is all out of whack, but the planet will fix it, don’t you worry :thumb:

I’m ok with that as long as it’s the Sámi, or Laps or some other semi nomadic tribe who is extracting the surplus value out of that reindeer’s death.
The problem really has never been eating or killing animals like at all, 0 tolerance is just lame as well.
Its always been the industrial level of raising animals for slaughter & now on such a massive scale.
The balance is all out of whack, but the planet will fix it, don’t you worry :thumb:

the WHAT??????
the SURPLUS VALUE of the REINDEERS DEATH?????:squiffy:

were you taking a toke while in commie class FFS:crazy:

Tv thread after I mentioned the upcoming premiere of the hunters. I even promised to post links to it online if english subs got available.
People can say a lot about me but when it comes to my memory it is in fact far too good which is a burden more often than it is some kind of advantage.
Shame that you aren’t putting that super memory to good use rather than wasting it here.

Put down the pipe dude, Stellan Skarsgård is my fave Swedish actor by far, duh, and obviously my fave actors period are all Scottish, Japanese or American :rolleyes:

I like to pretend Stellan is the only Skarsgård and that he doesn’t have a bunch of talentless bastard children out there ruining his reputation.

Omg, he’s got 8 kids :eek: and a not one of them is:

:blushing:

f*** yeah.
34zxg8o.jpg

Bahnhof is the only broadband supplier in Sweden standing up for free speech and they never hand over information about customers to authorities unless some serious crime has been committed.
The meme is correct, all men want a new woman and are unable to stay faithful. Women are insecure creatures that demand loyalty as compensation for their insecurities.
Once again the truth hurts.

In what way did the removal of Urbanus make this a better place?
Why is Robby so insecure all the time and it is not like someone with his looks are wanted by anyone out there so why is he still mouthing off like he was something of worth?
No company will hire a walking would be stroke victim and risk paying loads of money in the process. Seems to me his PTSD has gone to his brains big time leaving large gaping holes the size of a badly dug trench.

"This site is decline but how to fix it?"

The man claims to be an English teacher.

Back
Top Bottom