"Maladjusted" recording sesssions (March 1997) - photo posted by Alex Black, assistant engineer

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging from your content you are the 'wokest' poster on this site.
You, like GEM, think that anyone to the left of you who doesn’t harbor resentment and hatred towards blacks, Jews, Muslims and gays is “woke.” The word you’re actually looking for is “human.”

If you think I’m an SJW, that really shows just how sheltered you are.

You, like GEM, think that anyone to the left of you who doesn’t harbor resentment and hatred towards blacks, Jews, Muslims and gays is “woke.” The word you’re actually looking for is “human.”

If you think I’m an SJW, that really shows just how sheltered you are.
You love absolutely everybody - as long as they are not white.

That is where your self-loathing resentment lies.

Whereas I am fiercely proud and not sorry to be white. In fact I love being white!

You love absolutely everybody - as long as they are not white.

That is where your self-loathing resentment lies.

Whereas I am fiercely proud and not sorry to be white. In fact I love being white!
You’re delusional. I implore you to find a single post of mine where I’ve ever expressed an aversion to “whiteness.” Your moral compass is just so skewed that you conflate anti-racism with white self-loathing. Again, more telling than you realize.

Love oh phoney

'Striptease' STILL hasn't been officially released, even as a bonus track, has it? Bizarre, as it's one of his best from that period. You'd think they could at least chuck some of these out as Record Store Day releases.

'Striptease' STILL hasn't been officially released, even as a bonus track, has it? Bizarre, as it's one of his best from that period. You'd think they could at least chuck some of these out as Record Store Day releases.
No, it hasn't and it's a shame, really. I always wondered if maybe he decided the lyrics were too silly or if it was because it's musically too similar to Piccadilly Palare?
Anyway, it's one of my favourites from that era too.

None of these have seen an official release yet except for the version of Oh Phoney on the Bona Drag reissue. I Know Who I Love hasn't even leaked.

No, it hasn't and it's a shame, really. I always wondered if maybe he decided the lyrics were too silly or if it was because it's musically too similar to Piccadilly Palare?
Anyway, it's one of my favourites from that era too.

None of these have seen an official release yet except for the version of Oh Phoney on the Bona Drag reissue. I Know Who I Love hasn't even leaked.

í think it's a little cracker. í listen to it more often than alot of official releases. The lyrics are Only-Moz-tastic.

Dreaming of the Tim Broad promotional film...

í think it's a little cracker. í listen to it more often than alot of official releases. The lyrics are Only-Moz-tastic.

Dreaming of the Tim Broad promotional film...

It still makes me smile and chuckle every time I listen to it.

Too bad that the cursed 1965 fire would have rendered a full on filmic striptease with a difference impossible...

MozRiedel2004_1.jpg

There's always body-doubles.

í hear Esma Cannon's rates are reasonable...

You’re delusional. I implore you to find a single post of mine where I’ve ever expressed an aversion to “whiteness.” Your moral compass is just so skewed that you conflate anti-racism with white self-loathing. Again, more telling than you realize.

🤒

WTF? you've been hating on white peeps ever since skinny switched you on! are you now going to get friendly with them in that infantile 'thesis' of yours:blushing:

Anyone who does is also human all across the board.

Your delusion, your "thesis" and Nerak have no moral compass together or apart on any given day. 😵 :crazy:

It still makes me smile and chuckle every time I listen to it.

Too bad that the cursed 1965 fire would have rendered a full on filmic striptease with a difference impossible...

View attachment 59200

I think first time seeing that photo.

Well, (in regards to SWAD) there’s the cover photo, though
maybe a little too on the nose.

I think first time seeing that photo.

Well, (in regards to SWAD) there’s the cover photo, though
maybe a little too on the nose.

Jeff Riedel took some lovely pictures of him in 2004. I wouldn't want any of them on a potential ultra limited pink vinyl Record Store Day 7" of Striptease With A Difference though of course. Wrong era etc...

This one appeared in Entertainment Weekly:

page02_037.jpg

"Bonus":
MozRiedel2004_3.jpg

MozRiedel2004_4.jpg

Jeff Riedel took some lovely pictures of him in 2004. I wouldn't want any of them on a potential ultra limited pink vinyl Record Store Day 7" of Striptease With A Difference though of course. Wrong era etc...

This one appeared in Entertainment Weekly:

View attachment 59246

"Bonus":
View attachment 59244

View attachment 59245

Love that top one! Makes me want to
burst into his room, jump on his bed ruining his game, and give him a great big hug ! :lbf::)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom