Manchester Castlefield Bowl (July 7, 8) confirmation, on sale this week - Morrissey Central

Confirmation - Morrissey Central
May 20, 2018

Morrissey tickets go on sale this week for

Manchester Castlefield Bowl, Saturday July 7th.

Manchester Castlefield Bowl, Sunday July 8th

Events will be 100% vegan/vegetarian.

No because Morrissey obviously isn't a PAYE kind of guy. You can be 100% certain that any money he makes in the UK will be paid into a Swiss business account rather than to him directly. That makes it non-taxable by HMRC (under Article 7 of the UK-Switzerland Double-Taxation Treaty). Under Swiss law relating to foreign expats, this money is not taxable either as profit or income, except any portion of it which originated in Switzerland. I would guess that probably none of it does. Morrissey will remain entitled to this, unless the rules change, so long as he pays an annual lump-sum tax in Switzerland (typically the equivalent of a few thousand pounds) and stays out of the UK for enough of the tax year (given that he's single, tends to stay in hotels and doesn't have a regular job in the UK, he's probably allowed six months under the relevant rules).

You dont know
1 if in fact it is being paid to a swiss account
2 Moz qualifies as an expat under the treaty.
3 the fee is being paid to an entity who in turn contacted Moz for his services.:guitar:

You dont know
1 if in fact it is being paid to a swiss account
2 Moz qualifies as an expat under the treaty.
3 the fee is being paid to an entity who in turn contacted Moz for his services.:guitar:

You're right, of course. It could be that Morrissey lives in Switzerland without taking advantage of the tax rules there. It could just be that he's a big fan of The Sound of Music.

I paid £49.50 to see James there last year. Just for comparison.

I’m sure a lot of you will have been, but it really is quite a special venue. My favourite in the city.

I hope I manage to get tickets tomorrow.

Although I do hope he doesn’t play that boring setlist I saw in Leeds! f*** me, that was quite dull. More smiths, less new stuff.

I paid £49.50 to see James there last year. Just for comparison.

I’m sure a lot of you will have been, but it really is quite a special venue. My favourite in the city.

I hope I manage to get tickets tomorrow.

My favourite as well, saw James and New Order there. Find it really funny that you see loads of people dancing on their balconies in the apartments that look over the place.

My favourite as well, saw James and New Order there. Find it really funny that you see loads of people dancing on their balconies in the apartments that look over the place.

I love seeing the people on the trains, all squished up at the windows watching!

James/New Order pretty much suck dong balls. You cant compare a Moz show with a monkey on a stick show like that.:relieved:

5o quid for a James show? I take it the venue was 65 percent empty.:openmouth:

James/New Order pretty much suck dong balls. You cant compare a Moz show with a monkey on a stick show like that.:relieved:

5o quid for a James show? I take it the venue was 65 percent empty.:openmouth:

Once again, you are full of shit you troll anon coward - for anyone who likes James or want to see what the atmosphere at the splendid Castlefield Bowl can be like - here you go.

Did you go to the Albert Hall benefit night surface? That was such a spectacular gig.

Jesus, those groups suck BIG dong balls. They pretty much suck the big D.:mask:
Moz will outdraw both of them put together.
I dont think James or New Order have forums of their own so they have to post
their pony here. ADIOS you MONKEY DONGGERS go away and never come
back y'hear, we have no use for your sucky dongy music. ADIOS:hearteyes:

Did you go to the Albert Hall benefit night surface? That was such a spectacular gig.

No I couldn't get a ticket unfortunately. Have loved their last 2 albums and looking forward to the new one, hopefully Adele won't stop them getting to number one this time!!

Once again, you are full of shit you troll anon coward - for anyone who likes James or want to see what the atmosphere at the splendid Castlefield Bowl can be like - here you go.

Fantastic footage Surface :thumb: I feel sorry for anyone who has never seen them live.
Many years ago I had the pleasure of seeing them at G-Mex and the support was Radiohead playing Pablo Honey tracks, 4ck me that was a proper value for money gig.
Have a great Bank holiday :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

No I couldn't get a ticket unfortunately. Have loved their last 2 albums and looking forward to the new one, hopefully Adele won't stop them getting to number one this time!!

I was surprised I managed to get tickets TBH. definitely gone down as one of the best gigs I’ve attended.

Fantastic footage Surface :thumb: I feel sorry for anyone who has never seen them live.
Many years ago I had the pleasure of seeing them at G-Mex and the support was Radiohead playing Pablo Honey tracks, 4ck me that was a proper value for money gig.
Have a great Bank holiday :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

" FANTASTIC footage "SURFACE"......wtf? :girl:
What the F is going on here?:menholdinghands:

I saw New Order here last year, nice venue...

Got me Moz tickets Ace, cant wait...so thats three time in 12 months ive seen him, 1st New York last Nov(we was just there at the time), Leeds this year, and now Manchester, cant wait...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom