Manchester Castlefield Bowl (July 7, 8) confirmation, on sale this week - Morrissey Central

Confirmation - Morrissey Central
May 20, 2018

Morrissey tickets go on sale this week for

Manchester Castlefield Bowl, Saturday July 7th.

Manchester Castlefield Bowl, Sunday July 8th

Events will be 100% vegan/vegetarian.

I don’t think the Morrissey gigs are part of the Sounds of the city series.

Think Sounds of the City just means all the gigs at Castlefield bowl in a given summer. Unfortunately it doesn't seem possible to get a cache of the official page, but Morrissey is included in the MEN article promoting this year's lineup.

No way will it be allowed to take place now. The cost and risks would be too great. Both sides of the political extremist spectrum are planning violent actions.

You’re a loner from Sweden
That’s it, really.

Where do you suggest would be the best place to park ? Thought we might walk over to Salford too

Drive right to the Castlefield Arena. It will be deserted. You might have to dodge a few touts desperate to get rid of stacks of tickets they bought in the hope of offloading them at a substantial mark up, but apart from that it won’t be busy.

I’m only half joking too.

Drive right to the Castlefield Arena. It will be deserted. You might have to dodge a few touts desperate to get rid of stacks of tickets they bought in the hope of offloading them at a substantial mark up, but apart from that it won’t be busy.

giphy.gif

Or convert to islam and drive a big lorry through the crowd and then off yourself and get all them virgins.

Isn't Morrissey supposed to announcing "special guests" for these shows? Or did I miss that? Will it just be the YouTube mix, then?

Isn't Morrissey supposed to announcing "special guests" for these shows? Or did I miss that? Will it just be the YouTube mix, then?
You don't wanna know but my comedy act will open the gig. Expect below the belt comedy with loads of racism to boot.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom