Manchester MP Afzal Khan on Morrissey: "If this is how he feels he shouldnt be welcome here"

Labour MP for Manchester Gorton:
‘For someone so intrinsically linked to Manchester's cultural history, Morrissey has shown just how out of touch he is with our city - we rejected the far right and we celebrate diversity. If this is how he feels he shouldnt be welcome here’

Intolerance in its bleakest form. Shocking.

Muzzie says Morrissey shouldn't be welcome in his home town yet wants to mass import poeple form his shitty country and other messes around the world to replace white Brits such as Morrissey

That's pretty racist

And?? Who cares? We have other things to do in USA than runaround and call people racist. Like...keeping rapists out and building a wall. You should try it sometime. It feels pretty good.

Ok, folks it's time to move on. Time to go OUTSIDE and get some fresh air.

GO GO GO

As for Ketamine Sun... you and I should go and get his and hers pedicures. Rifke is gonna kill me for slutting around, but THATS life.

Come on lets do this, people. Chop chop. Times a wasting.

It's not really true that Morrissey isn't welcome in Manchester. It's just ticketed events that pose a bit of a problem for him.

Jesus, it is actually becoming much harder to intellectually defend my Labour support than it is to explain my love for Morrissey. The party appears to be oozing ill will every time a representative moves his or her lips.

I highly doubt Morrissey has any interest in visiting the Manchester district that would have Afzal Khan for an MP.

Tomorrow's news

Morrissey's responds to Khan:

"I already don't feel welcome"

You all in the UK have such a incestuous relationship with your gvtl that you say and do what they tell you. The people are the boss in USA. We can vote you out!!! You are stuck with your child rapist loving judges . And you are all too race obsessed to actually think about having a decent life. None of you have any money. Me, thinking about my second house.

You all in the UK have such a incestuous relationship with your gvtl that you say and do what they tell you. The people are the boss in USA. We can vote you out!!! You are stuck with your child rapist loving judges . And you are all too race obsessed to actually think about having a decent life. None of you have any money. Me, thinking about my second house.
Jeez, where to start!?
There are poor people and rich people in both countries, i believe
Citizens have the same right to vote in both countries, too
Similarly, there are people obsessed with race on both sides of the Atlantic
I don't think many people love child rapists anywhere, tho, judges or no
Some really odd points there, Mr Anonymous
I too would be reluctant to put my name to them

I would never, ever, ever share a ward with you so quit thinking of trying to touch my penis in the communal showers.

Nah, he would only touch the one part that’s worth touching..

your left nut.

:p

Get used to it, the Azfals & Patels will take over this country, only a matter of time. How dare anyone have a dig at Islam, remember Islam is the new Rock & Roll, lock up your daughters! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Informative.

Instead of welcoming, talking and understanding what Morrissey is saying, he’d rather just criticize and threaten to ban him from his hometown! :lbf: How childish, how sad. Maybe Afzal Khan is not a ‘people person’? if so, then they should get along quite well.

If Afzal rightly recognizes that Morrissey IS a great part of
Manchester’s cultural history, then
wouldn’t it be better if Afzal tried to get Morrissey involved in the community? see and understand what he thinks should be done, see what he thinks are problems and see what changes could be made?

Nah, that would be reasonable.

Can this Khan speak properly? Innit

Labour MP for Manchester Gorton:
‘For someone so intrinsically linked to Manchester's cultural history, Morrissey has shown just how out of touch he is with our city - we rejected the far right and we celebrate diversity. If this is how he feels he shouldnt be welcome here’

Why the hell isn't this on all the UK news channels?

Top 3 replies to Muzzie Kahn
  1. Replying to @Afzal4Gorton

funny he sells out every time he plays, and is hero worshiped more than any politician, but then he is prepared to tell people what he really thinks and not follow the politically correct fashions of the day like every single MP in parliament does

1 reply28 retweets264 likes

2. Kitty #LetsGoWTO #StandUp4Brexit‏ @Kitty01121 23h23 hours ago
    He is well liked for his honest, straight talking.

1 reply1 retweet100 likes

3. john smith‏ @Citizen_O_World 23h23 hours ago
    something your average MP wouldn't recognise if it landed on their head on a spaceship

1 reply0 retweets67 likes

Actually on a serious note, how the hell can a politician in this country have time to dwell on the comments of a singer? I would suggest, considering the situation this country is in that Mr Khan concentrates on getting us out of the hole that he and his fellow MPs dug for us. I would suggest that nobody ever votes for this idiot again. Mr Khan, if all your bothered about is what Morrissey says, resign today, this country needs strong leadership asap. You, Corbyn, and the Tories don't offer it, maybe For Britain do?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom