Many of you should consider what YOU do for a living.

D

Deleted member 132

If you think abusing a man who's achieved as much as Morrissey has is acceptable, you are wasting your time.

But your spots will never change.

And nor will his.

I housesit. THis morning I woke up to a dead beta fish because the troublesome cat of the house chewed his tail off and ate him alive in his tank while I was sleeping deeply after taking a Tylenol PM. I asked the owner how to dispose of the fish and they asked me to freeze it in a papertowel so they can bury it under the rose bushes. THey think he died of natural causes but it's going to be pretty easy to notice that his butt and tail is missing. They might kill the cat who ate him because he's wreaking havoc in their house. That was just this morning.

I have never banned David Tseng from my ice cream truck.

And there you go:

'off topic'.

(if i complain about the fortunately beautiful boys who write songs for a living or the guy who sings the songs, will i be 'on topic'?).

Last edited by a moderator:
by the way, who decided my opinion was 'off topic' anyway?
an explanation would help me understand why the site recently appears to prefer self harm.

i replied to your wrong line and didn't mean to appear impolite .

i disagree, thicko.

:)

seriously.

Hmm, I can write a complete sentence. You, apparently, can't even comprehend a complete sentence. And you wonder why your thread was moved? So as thick as I may be, I clearly run circles around you, with your half-thought shit-wit postings. Good luck to you though, you're going to need it.

Is this the old 'unless you composed 20 operas yourself you have no right to critique an artist" argument?
I've had a problem with that one since I was a small child.
How many artists formed a band without hearing music ever in their lives? They have to train their ears somewhere.
Music appreciation isn't for musicians only.

I disagree musicians, movie stars and directors are held above a higher standard because their job is "better".

I don't think anyone is abusing Morrissey. From his early song lyrics we can infer the school system did but that was a long time ago.
N.M.E did their bit to assassinate his reputation but Morrissey-solo for the most part has been nothing but supportive to this man.
A few anonymous posters and some spiteful posts about Chloe Svenigy don't make up the website members by far.

Please, let's not call people out to post their job credentials to make sure they've earned the right to even listen to music and have an opinion about it.

Back
Top Bottom