"Marches" - Morrissey Central (July 22, 2019)

Marches. - Morrissey Central

https://www.theofficialanimalrightsmarch.org/

Link is for:
Unite for the animals.
The official animal rights march.

"WHAT IS THE OFFICIAL ANIMAL RIGHTS MARCH?

The Official Animal Rights March is an annual vegan march founded by the animal rights organisation Surge in 2016. The purpose of the march is to unite the vegan community globally and to inspire vegans to speak up for animals in their everyday lives and get active in their local communities.

In 2018 we had over 28,000 attendees marching in 25 cities across the world, demanding an end to all animal oppression. London surpassed over 10,000 attendees, a 400% increase in attendance since the first march in 2016.

TOARM is community driven, with the mission of taking the animal rights movement directly to the streets in the thousands, united against the industries who exploit and use animals."

20190722_152159.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marches. - Morrissey Central

https://www.theofficialanimalrightsmarch.org/

Link is for:
Unite for the animals.
The official animal rights march.

"WHAT IS THE OFFICIAL ANIMAL RIGHTS MARCH?

The Official Animal Rights March is an annual vegan march founded by the animal rights organisation Surge in 2016. The purpose of the march is to unite the vegan community globally and to inspire vegans to speak up for animals in their everyday lives and get active in their local communities.

In 2018 we had over 28,000 attendees marching in 25 cities across the world, demanding an end to all animal oppression. London surpassed over 10,000 attendees, a 400% increase in attendance since the first march in 2016.

TOARM is community driven, with the mission of taking the animal rights movement directly to the streets in the thousands, united against the industries who exploit and use animals."

View attachment 51146

Regards,
FWD.
Thank you for posting this.
I'll be at the Dublin march September 7th at 12pm
Veganism has got a lot of press here this year and has been received with more respect than a few years ago.
Go Vegan World. Com have a very effective though chilling poster campaign here at the moment showing a cow in a narrow crush at a slaughter ouse, with a bolt gun to her head.
I'm glad Morrissey's highlighting the march. Animals need all the help they can get.

Go on have some toast. Hey why not have toast like Steve with melted Kerrygold Dubliner cheese on top.
You can still go and march as long as you cross your fingers, it don't count as animal cruelty :thumb:
Ask Stevo the Cheeseatarian :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
You know you can get vegan cheese right? Violife blue cheese flavour on toast with Biona vegan Worcestershire sauce or cheesley cheddar, all melted together mmm. Even better than the real thing. Main ingredient coconut oil which is actually good for you. No excuse for anyone to be eating dairy, especially you Benny. Don't project your guilt onto Morrissey, for taking baby calves from their mothers.
As for the cashmere cardigan, you can get those acrylic knockoffs in Altrincham market.

L O L :laughing:
Coming from a guy that eats cheese, wears wool and cashmere, sleeps in 5 star leather clad hotels which he can smell Michelin Star meat being cooked, drives cars with leather interiors?????

Come on guys :rolleyes: wake up and smell the coffee FFS !

He ain't marching that's for sure :thumbsup:

He's a 4ckin CrankFraud full stop. Me and BrummieBoy sorted this shit out years ago.
Off with his head. ( hope you are well in the Shire BB :highfive:)

Next !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

P S It was a great pleasure to bring his CrankFraud act to an end

O NO look whos back!!!:
hqdefault.jpg

next time post on Friday so Barnaby can get here on time.o_O

the Halal Butcher
:cowface::turban::cowface:

Morrissey should do a documentary about animals with PeTA or others. That would be good!

PETA should pack up up their whimsical droppings of hypocrisy and go eat a bag of dicks. They’re responsible for as many annual animal deaths as a factory farm. Basic f***ing fact. ...lost on the lost.

f*** PETA. I don’t need a bunch of whiny, jobless c***s to tell me how to be “humane”.
If I needed advice from overdramatic, try-hard shit-sacks, I’d convert to Catholicism.

PETA should pack up up their whimsical droppings of hypocrisy and go eat a bag of dicks. They’re responsible for as many annual animal deaths as a factory farm. Basic f***ing fact. ...lost on the lost.

f*** PETA. I don’t need a bunch of whiny, jobless c***s to tell me how to be “humane”.
If I needed advice from overdramatic, try-hard shit-sacks, I’d convert to Catholicism.

I think the Islam with the Koran and the babushka may be the right size for you.:turban:

What a spineless, ball-washing fan-boy f***ing LOSER.

You’re right. Steve hasn’t changed a bit.
I think it's a lovely insight into the 17 year old Morrissey s life at the time, pre Internet of course and shows how much of a fan he really was. The typewritten letter and willingness to talk and correspond about something he loved is touching.
I really don't know what YOU are doing on any fansite except projecting your self hatred AND even worse, doing so with a very limited vocabulary

If all of you would shut up, stop fighting each other on the internet, actually go out there in the streets, and fight for animal rights, the world would be a better place for all ANIMALS.

Subtext - "Don't think about that Nazi shit I said - won't someone think of the animals. Look over there..not here..over there"

well said,you can only imagine the cruelty towards animals worldwide which we will never see or hear about.

You only need to read the barbarous posts in this forum to see how cruelty exists, persists and spreads. Humans are the worst possible species and the sooner we are gone from this world the better. The UK now has a pro hunting ban government. A gaggle of wealthy monsters that are able (because of their wealth) to avoid the damage they will inflict. Johnson has dual nationality ... like many of the others Brexit will not impact on him personally. Animals, climate change none within government care. We are doomed as a species. Good.

Unfortunately, as result of his behaviour, half of his fan base is now eating large portions of meat, wearing fur coats, after covering themselvers up with strictly animal unfriendly make-up.

You only need to read the barbarous posts in this forum to see how cruelty exists, persists and spreads. Humans are the worst possible species and the sooner we are gone from this world the better. The UK now has a pro hunting ban government. A gaggle of wealthy monsters that are able (because of their wealth) to avoid the damage they will inflict. Johnson has dual nationality ... like many of the others Brexit will not impact on him personally. Animals, climate change none within government care. We are doomed as a species. Good.
well said.

You are the change you wish to see in the world.
Sign up for your nearest vegan march. Ignore Boris s first day at school, you do know politics is make believe. Look within, that's the only place to find the truth.
O and buy some of the surprise merch on Mporiums releases tomorrow lunchtime to wear on the march. Assuming if you're on a morrissey fan site, you are possibly a fan? You just don't know these days as there's no moderating apparent at times, on this site.
Most importantly Stop Watching The News.

You are the change you wish to see in the world.
Sign up for your nearest vegan march. Ignore Boris s first day at school, you do know politics is make believe. Look within, that's the only place to find the truth.
O and buy some of the surprise merch on Mporiums releases tomorrow lunchtime to wear on the march. Assuming if you're on a morrissey fan site, you are possibly a fan? You just don't know these days as there's no moderating apparent at times, on this site.
Most importantly Stop Watching The News.

this is an OK take. lets go to the beach.

You sound committed to Armageddon, but I for one (and my kids!) want to hear Morrissey’s new album in January. So please don’t press the red button yet.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom